++ Excessive Perfection - An Emperor's Children Community ++

Forté

Mines going ok used Noise Marines for the first time today all i can say is Grey Knights no like sonic weapons :D

Which were you using?

@Flint. That pink is working well.

Vow is going slowly.

Pink takes a lot of layers!

I did buy a box of crypt ghouls though when I was at Armies on Parade yesterday though. Hope to make two or three chaos spawn from them, once my CoC vow is out of the way. Mustn't open the box until then...mustn't open the box!

My Warband is sadly still on the backburner.

I'm still helping my friend finish his 750pts Imperial Fists. Once they are done I will get back to my Warband. Now with IA13 in the mix I feel I can truly build the army I always wanted. Too bad though Dreadclaws, not to talk about the Kharibdys, are so friggin expensive pts wise and $$$...

@forte

Can you update my info in the first page?

The Persecutors - led by Lord Hector Draud, the Praetor of Woe 

Edited by Strazhakov

Gentlemen, I come fresh from battle.

The last outing of my warband is doing well. Ive run this list at 1500pts for a long time now, but will update after this comp with the new IA13 units.

Slaaneshi lord Ssyth'thala, steed, blade of relentless, horns, daemon heart

Warpsmith

NoiseMarines x7 w/ Blasters + xtra weapon, rhino with xtra armour

NoiseMarines x7 w/ Blasters + xtra weapon, rhino with xtra armour

CSM autocannon, flamer, rhino w/ extra rmour

6 bikers, 2 meltas, combi plasma

4 spawn

FireRaptor w/ Reapers and Ceramite.

I just faced a Riptide, hammerRail army with 9 crisis suits, 20 warriors, 2 pirhanas and other stuff.

Following a mix up with the terrain rules i was left exposed - praying for the chance to improve my battlecraft one last time before Her sweet embrace claimed me I fought smart and won a draw!!! It looked so bad my opponent offered a start over, but I refused because the Violent Excess warband's exploits must be recorded truthfully.

I will definitely keep the FireRaptor but im seriously looking forward to changing out the NM blasters for a SonicDread so i can dedicate them more to CC roles. The CSM I will transfer over to Renegades and make some points for basic artillery.

Im also thinking of trading the spawn for a HellBlade, but that would leave too much of my army in reserve. Unless i swap teh steed for a bike and give up the outflank moves which I have loved so much.

Decisions decisions - any ideas would be welcome. Theres still a few games left before ill need a new list so this was part boasting and part finally being able to offer somethign proper to the forum.

GLORY TO HER IN THE SHADOWS! HONE YOU'RE BLADE AND BRING YOUR SLAVES UNTIL SHE TAKES YOU IN HER SWEET CARESS!!!

Flint, I really like the pink you achieve there, I can only guess how many hours you spent on it!

KingBlanco I dropped the blastmasters all together so i can have a more mobile army. Ive found i needed at least 3 BlastaMasta squads to be effective, but found myself paying about 400pts for three Masta's. I switched it our for a FireRaptor and used the NM for CC units with a few sonics and im never looking back.

Adding a SonicDread and a few sorcerer's to boost teh damage is going to be insane. Im thinking of adding 2 sorcerers a Sicaran and a Seeker squad. Raptor and IA13 artillery should be enough for firepower.

Flint, I really like the pink you achieve there, I can only guess how many hours you spent on it!

KingBlanco I dropped the blastmasters all together so i can have a more mobile army. Ive found i needed at least 3 BlastaMasta squads to be effective, but found myself paying about 400pts for three Masta's. I switched it our for a FireRaptor and used the NM for CC units with a few sonics and im never looking back.

Adding a SonicDread and a few sorcerer's to boost teh damage is going to be insane. Im thinking of adding 2 sorcerers a Sicaran and a Seeker squad. Raptor and IA13 artillery should be enough for firepower.

I rather like the blast masters tbh i do have a close combst unit of 5 noise marines bp ccw and a doom siren in a rhino

Yes, that can be a pretty disrupting condition. My firend has severe ADHD , he is lucky to paint for 20 mins at a time. Wet pallets and a lot of breaks help but I wouldnt want to be in that position. Funnily the wacky tobaccy brings him back to normal, not that im necesarily promoting that idea.

Do you see my 8 hours and raise me an appreciably higher amount of time?

or

Are you asking if you brought me up artistically through time, effort and constructive criticism to my technique in order to culture me to aim for an 8 hour minimum?

I'm gonna have to spend longer on minis if my secret santa minis are gonna look passable. I have had a good idea for Flints, sill trynna fig out a family friendly one for Forte, exactly how many boobs is to many???

I'm gonna have to spend longer on minis if my secret santa minis are gonna look passable. I have had a good idea for Flints, sill trynna fig out a family friendly one for Forte, exactly how many boobs is to many???

ITS NEVER ENOUGH!!!!

Besides, its only the pierced ones that count :devil:

Edited by Emperors Immortals