The Talon Of Horus

Yeah, I think I'll just stick to this specific trilogy. I didn't mind Nick kyme's Salamanders series, but fluff-addiction isn't so invested in the XVIII that I'd buy a first edition for them. Now slap the VIII and XVII on there and you'll see an overly competitive costumer out of me.

I do wonder if they'll start to do this for all new releases - or just ones they think will sell well/have value.

Or if it'll be another Arjac Rockfist...

I would say the ones they think will have value. Case in point, another Salamanders novel by Nick Kyme.

Personally, I liked the series. But the overall impression of the community isn't necessarily hateful towards it, but it is large disinterested. People jumped up and down waiting for the first novel after reading the short story. By the time we reached the third novel, silence had fallen.

My order has shipped, Curze be praised. I doubt it will be arriving to Madrid before next week, but I feel more relieved now. 

I look forward hearing how much those of you receiving it in the next few days like it, brothers.

My order has shipped, Curze be praised. I doubt it will be arriving to Madrid before next week, but I feel more relieved now. 

I look forward hearing how much those of you receiving it in the next few days like it, brothers.

How is the weather in Madrid?

Yeah, I think I'll just stick to this specific trilogy. I didn't mind Nick kyme's Salamanders series, but fluff-addiction isn't so invested in the XVIII that I'd buy a first edition for them. Now slap the VIII and XVII on there and you'll see an overly competitive costumer out of me.

Wait, costumer?!

Suddenly my mind is filled with cosplay berzerkers raiding the Black Library offices.

How is the weather in Madrid?

Absolutely unbearable! laugh.png I have lived in this city for the best part of my life, and I will never get used to the 40º Celsius we suffer during the summer.

I think the fact that I am the less Spanish-looking Spaniard who has ever lived doesn't help. My Nostraman-white skin and not-so-Nostraman blonde hair are not really suited for this hellish weather. Ah, well...

Gah! I wonder how long this will take to make it to the US?  Did all everyone who received their already just stick with the regular free shipping? Or did you guys get express shipping?

Just regular.

Surely postage to the US would've been air expedited in some way, ridiculous to make you wait weeks for it?

In order to save this thread from my sincere hatred of those who got their copy before me, i'll avoid this topic until I receive mine (hopefully tomorrow).

Then, you can count on me to be as extatic as you are.

Archived