The Talon Of Horus

UPS should still get it there pretty quickly I'd imagine. 

I'm excited.

It doesn't get delivered by UPS. It gets delivered by the by UPS to the local Post Office which then..... well I presume you've heard the jokes about the United States Postal Service even across the pond, right?

I sadly have. Awkward, I thought it'd be direct to you. Well, good luck my friend. 

I sadly have. Awkward, I thought it'd be direct to you. Well, good luck my friend.

The United States want to police the world and they can't even get their postal service to work. In North Korea, you may be dragged to the torture chambers for speaking up against the government or be worked to death for not meeting a quota, but the postal service sir, the postal service does its damn job!

/plagiarizing Wade Garrett's comment about Corax Coup Guilliman

For all the people in the thread that bought the Advance Special Copy, what feature carried more weight to you: the exclusivity of the advance copy, or the fact that you would be getting it early?

The advance copy, the excusive story The Wondermaker, and the exclusivity.

For all the people in the thread that bought the Advance Special Copy, what feature carried more weight to you: the exclusivity of the advance copy, or the fact that you would be getting it early?

So you're going to keep your copy? No resale?

Mine's been shipped, the email showed up at half eight this morning.

For me it's partially the exclusivity, partially the fact I can't be bothered to spoiler dodge for three months. Plus, y'know, birthday money so it doesn't really count as my purchase.

Dragonlover

The United States want to police the world and they can't even get their postal service to work. In North Korea, you may be dragged to the torture chambers for speaking up against the government or be worked to death for not meeting a quota, but the postal service sir, the postal service does its damn job!

They get those trains in on time...nothing says punctual like 7 years in a reeducation camp!

I want this book so bad - but college demands that I pay for books that I don't need and are over costed :(

They get those trains in on time...nothing says punctual like 7 years in a reeducation camp!

I want this book so bad - but college demands that I pay for books that I don't need and are over costed sad.png

Psst...claim that this is one of your college books...

I can't imagine it.

Most BL exclusives double in value near enough instantly. This? Doesn't matter what it'll be worth - because it'll be worth a lot to me.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt8q04Ll1f1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

People have actually been reading that?

I can't imagine it.

Most BL exclusives double in value near enough instantly. This? Doesn't matter what it'll be worth - because it'll be worth a lot to me.

My copy will resale sometime after my body is either six foot under, at the bottom of the ocean, burned to ash or otherwise "laid to rest" and the person it goes to has no concept of art and literature.

I can't imagine it. Most BL exclusives double in value near enough instantly. This? Doesn't matter what it'll be worth - because it'll be worth a lot to me.
My copy will resale sometime after my body is either six foot under, at the bottom of the ocean, burned to ash or otherwise "laid to rest" and the person it goes to has no concept of art and literature.

Damn.

How did you know of my plans to kill you and take the book?

I can't imagine it. Most BL exclusives double in value near enough instantly. This? Doesn't matter what it'll be worth - because it'll be worth a lot to me.
Damn.

I am a Night Lord taught in the arts of Lorgar and Lovecraft. I know all evil that lurks in the hearts of men. Because the Shadow knows all, and I know the Shadow!

EDIT: I wonder who all can get that reference since usually only gets applause from the crickets.

Mine was dispatched today!!!!

I bought it simply because the first chapter had me hooked, I don't want to wait, and I can afford it. Plus it'll look damn good sat next to my HH books.

Only downside is I'll have to keep buying the first editions of all the next books in the series, curse you ADB!!!!!!!!!

Only downside is I'll have to keep buying the first editions of all the next books in the series, curse you ADB!!!!!!!!!

Definitely. I don't think I will get many others - but this'll be a great series.

Yeah, I think I'll just stick to this specific trilogy. I didn't mind Nick kyme's Salamanders series, but fluff-addiction isn't so invested in the XVIII that I'd buy a first edition for them. Now slap the VIII and XVII on there and you'll see an overly competitive costumer out of me.

I can't imagine it. Most BL exclusives double in value near enough instantly. This? Doesn't matter what it'll be worth - because it'll be worth a lot to me.
Damn.

I am a Night Lord taught in the arts of Lorgar and Lovecraft. I know all evil that lurks in the hearts of men. Because the Shadow knows all, and I know the Shadow!EDIT: I wonder who all can get that reference since usually only gets applause from the crickets.

The Shadow

Damn.

I am a Night Lord taught in the arts of Lorgar and Lovecraft. I know all evil that lurks in the hearts of men. Because the Shadow knows all, and I know the Shadow!EDIT: I wonder who all can get that reference since usually only gets applause from the crickets.
The Shadow

Props for not roping in The Yellow King.

Archived