The Talon Of Horus

Aaaaaaaand it still isn't on sale for the US.

EDIT: If I miss this because they sold copies early for some and not others, I will launch a Black Crusade on Nottingham with an army of mutant squirrels riding Florida Gators.

I've had the page loaded since 11:30 and have been refreshing periodically, total fluke that I spotted it but I couldn't care less. Pity it's a bank holiday this weekend so earliest it'll be here is Tuesday. 

Now, how to get it signed.....

Think I got mine now - the website started to get a little weird whilst I was doing it, and at the point of payment it went a bit skew. I have a confirmation order, a reference number so I should be ok (although am always a little paranoid abou these things going wrong dry.png ) . My main concern is I can't view any of my orders in my history

Am a little dissapointed that it went on sale early, as I was away from my computer thinking "I have another 20 minutes before it's available". I still have flashbacks from Aurelian...

What a mess. Again. Got my text, ordered right away. All the way through confirming cc details. No confirmation screen. It just hangs up. I suppose I should feel heartened. My cc got charged and I got an email. But the book still shows up in my basket. Guess I'll hope for the best.

Huh

What a mess. Again. Got my text, ordered right away. All the way through confirming cc details. No confirmation screen. It just hangs up. I suppose I should feel heartened. My cc got charged and I got an email. But the book still shows up in my basket. Guess I'll hope for the best.

After reading this post I checked my email and I have two confirmation emails through! Whether they actually count or not I don't know...

Apparently it's already out of stock.

Which is kinda scary.

Since I never had a chance to order it. Got up early, loaded site, website down, store errors every time I tried to add to basket. Now I am sure we will see 500 of them on ebay where some guy probably just bought a bunch and is reselling them. :( 

I had a simialr thing - except after the CC payment it tried to display the BL Home page in the box confirming the CC details. Still showed up in my basket too for a while, and when browsing to my placed orders I was getting "Storefront Error". I've given it 30 minutes, and I can see the order details now, I've got a email confirmation, I fairly confident if you get that email you've got a copy.

Weird thing is, on the front page i says sold out, on the product page (at least from what I can see) you still have the option to Add to Basket - they might be trying to disuade more people from crashing the system further.

Archived