Casual 30k Hobby Challenge. Month 1

Frostmourne

I'll see, if not it's no big deal :) what mark of armour is Shadow Captain Korvydae in, out of curiosity? There's not much else RG on FW yet... Might have to sneak Tyberos the Red Wake in somewhere too haha ;)

And I'm on 490 which I didn't realise :O about 90% of them are me dithering over legions...

Yeah..theres also the aquila wings under the giant raven skull (how big are those birds on deliverance O_o) but with the pose and Raven Guard ornamentation, it's not all that noticeable.

I'd call it MK6ish or just artificer armour job done lol. Especially if you give him a MK4 helmet. I was going to start Raven Guard before FW started the series then I rushed into getting SoH lol!

ordered a whole bunch of stuff yesterday:

-Mk.3 Power Weapons.

-Legion Mk.2 Armour.

-Legion Mk.3 Armour.

-Iron Hands Medusan Immortals.

-Iron Hands Mk.3 Squad.

-Iron Hands Heads Upgrade Set.

-Umbra Pattern Boltguns.

-Chaos Chainaxes.

-Mk.3 Command Set.

-Legion Champion & Master of Signal.

-Boarding Assault Upgrade Set.

should be able to make one or two techmarines out of that, an apothecarion coven, some sergeants for my tactical squads, bring my second breacher squad to minimum size, make amaster of signal in mk.3 armour, and finally add some mk.3 helmets to my army!

Iron Within, Iron Without, Brothers and Sisters!

I'll see, if not it's no big deal :) what mark of armour is Shadow Captain Korvydae in, out of curiosity? There's not much else RG on FW yet... Might have to sneak Tyberos the Red Wake in somewhere too haha ;)

And I'm on 490 which I didn't realise :O about 90% of them are me dithering over legions...

He is in mark VI. Very cool kit. Looks awesome with a beakie helm and lightening claws to :)

I might pick him up at some point in the future, and convert him to have lightning claws.

Also I found a way to get Tyberos in, I'm gonna convert him into my Primus Medicae that's gonna hang with my Terminators :D

Oh nice idea! "Err, Primus Medicae, sir! Do you really think those claws are suited to extracting the Prognoid Glands from our fallen Brothers?" "Why yes seargent! Why do you ask?" *revving of the chain-fist* "Errr...n-no reason, Sir!"

GK terminators also have an apothecary arm and different weapon options (halberds mostly and the possibility for wrist mounted weapons) so you could go with those. Also the helms are pretty sweet...though I don't see them fitting with the RG, too knightly.

Edit: since Power Weapon is a catch all term, you could legally(not too sure on this) model a GK halberd on a terminator and use it as a Power Lance. 

Archived