Casual 30k Hobby Challenge. Month 1

Frostmourne

Awesome cheers guys, i'd read Kahn as being referred to as both captain and centurion probably what thew me. But alas im inclined to agree with you, seems the books will have to be invested in upon my next crack order if for nothing else the wealth of fluff and pictures they contain!

So we have it from this moment forth he shall be Taros Wyvernbane Centurion of the 56th assault company!! (Got promoted to wyvernBANE coz of the sheer number of weapons he has snapped lol)

Hey guys... Quick modelling question.

We obviously haven't had a FW/Heresy-era Techmarine miniature yet, so I'm wondering if anyone has (or would have) any objections to using the standard Techmarine model.

Similarly, I'm wondering if it would be suitable/appropriate to use the standard Techmarine model as a Heresy-Era Iron Hands Sergeant in Artificer Armour.

This has clearly got nothing to do with my pledge for this month, but I'm starting to think ahead and would love some input from the group.

hey all ! brothers and sisters be doing good .

strumanchu ....thats a great looking khaaaaaaarn!!!! laugh.png

brother captain lucien .......nice contempter always good to see more dakka cool.png

wyvern.....damn brother thats some blood splatter..i pity da fool who stood in front of that chainblade

atia... welcome to the house of indecision may its effects not thwart you from your path .good luck on the pledge

and mortis.....great looking alpha though i feel you could probably break up the blue a bit with black cabling and make his muzzle more metalic (unless you like the jazzy coloursmsn-wink.gif )

@Reyner hey bud, yeah deffo interested shoot me a PM when you can cheers bud

@Deanonclaw lol yeah cheers... I think heh yeah think i slightly over did it figured a chainsaw on a stick would make a hell of a mess, but upon reflection he looks a lil cartoonish so defiantly gonna tone it down for the rest of the squad

@brother Vidius hmmm lets see arriving late with traitorous intent that surly narrows it down to 4 legions eh lol

@Daemonclaw...cheers bud..think im gonna try another tester...few tweaks to nail the scheme down...then again I might just go back to the worldeaters. ..or imperial fists or..........haha.

@strumanchu...great start on angry ron! Looking forward to seeing him finished! Great stuff

@Wyvern...no such thing as to much blood on a worldeaters marine mate.. thinking about it, would be asier to dip the minis in tamiya clear red and when dry sponge a little white here and there haha!

@brother captain lucian....you were right..that contemptor is niiiicccceeee! Are all the chevrons moulded on?

@Atia...welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing your deathguard on here...what else have you planned?

@brother vidius...hope we can all provide the encouragment mate! Just help engourage us haha

Well cant post links on this hunk of crap fone >< lol but a quick google search for greenstuffindustries or forge planet should turn up the results, they are $25 and $12 respectively, both seem to be based in the US so dunno about shipping costs bud

hey all ! brothers and sisters be doing good .

atia... welcome to the house of indecision may its effects not thwart you from your path .good luck on the pledge

hehe, don't worry, i will post the finished pledges here aswell as on my own thread (with more pictures on the thread ^^)

@Atia...welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing your deathguard on here...what else have you planned?

thanks tongue.png it's around 6200 points, including a fellblade and a knight ... and i need to paint elspeth von draken (forgeworld amethyst mage on drake) and some terminators for space hulk as well wub.png too much ongoing projects, need more time ... furious.gif

Well cant post links on this hunk of crap fone >< lol but a quick google search for greenstuffindustries or forge planet should turn up the results, they are $25 and $12 respectively, both seem to be based in the US so dunno about shipping costs bud

Cheers dude. Will look it up tomorrow. Just spent another half hour carefully cutting off the teeth of a excruciator chain axe, cutting away the blade part of the forge world iron farther axe, carefully digging it the area the blade went, gluing, heating and moulding the teeth to the axe, adding a Mechanicum symbol to the back of the axe, and a spike to the top, only to decide it was to big for the model and to do something else.

Well, my Forge Lords weapon is ready, even if the model is yet to be built!

Archived