Forge World European Open Day

Oh they could be! Like in Vengeful Spirit the loyalists from the traitor legions that infiltrate the vengeful spirit are described in like unpainted armour... Could it be like them?

Yep. Legion 0 could indicate the fact they have no Legion have renounced all ties. Or instead of the knight errants it could be other members of the Death Guard who were on the Einstien, or the Death Guard fella from Betrayal.

I kind of want to see them as proto-astartes though. More Unification era stuff would be awesome.

Yeah, that was my suggestion

[Either way, that damaged, metallic ceramite looks perfect for Iron Hands Destroyers devil.gif ]

Thats how I paint all my Iron Hands :)

I think it's preprimarch dark angels

Nooo! I just decided on doing 1st Legion pre-primarch, late Unification Wars / early Great Crusade. Now FW has to muddy my waters.

I don't know if I should postpone my project to see if any models like these are forthcoming or what? I just have to put my blinders on and push forward ...with whatever legion I'm going to painting.

Thunder bolt shoulder pads would be a nice upgrade pack, FW...

Personally, I'm pretty doubtful it's pre-Primarch Dark Angels.

Firstly, this is from Conquest, which is supposed to be Imperial Army-centric, and what Legion stuff it does have is supposed to be themed around the Shattered Legions [which would fit with the idea of Knights Errant / Loyalist splinters from Traitor Legions] . Why would they add an entirely new Legion into a book which is supposed to contain: Mechanicum, Imperial Army, Sons of Horus, Death Guard, Salamanders, Imperial Fists & iron Hands?

Secondly, there are already plans for both Blood Angels & Dark Angels in Signus, where they can focus entirely on the 2 new Legions as well as the first major occurence of Demons.  

Thirdly, all previous FW designs for pre-Primarch Legions have either had an previously known icon [e.g the War Hounds] or their Legion numeral. This design seems to be designed to specifically lack any identifying marks - the only obvious iconography is to show their Loyalist allegiance.

Fourthly, from the original post on Battle Bunnies, Alan Bligh avoided any attempt to identify the faction - whereas previously, Forge World has been really open about all yet-to-be-released Legions - if this is 'just' Dark Angels, why so cagey? 

Those solar Auxilia :drool:

And they finally used my idea of a volkite turret on a regular tank :D even though I would've preferred it on a Sicaran

Does anyone know when Book 4: Alan Bligh Gets All Your Money is released?

Those solar Auxilia drool.gif

And they finally used my idea of a volkite turret on a regular tank biggrin.png even though I would've preferred it on a Sicaran

Does anyone know when Book 4: Alan Bligh Gets All Your Money Yet Again is released?

Fixed

Those solar Auxilia :drool:

And they finally used my idea of a volkite turret on a regular tank :D even though I would've preferred it on a Sicaran

Does anyone know when Book 4: Alan Bligh Gets All Your Money Yet Again is released?

Fixed

Lol

"Think about the children Mr. Bligh! They won't be able to eat this year with the new release!!!"

Lord Bligh: "What children? You already sold yours to pay for that Mechanicum army."

Archived