Forge World European Open Day

Battered, but unbroken. Forty thousand brothers died in the hellfire of treachery, but twice that number stand to bring it's perpetrators to their knees. Every second amplifies our strength, bringing more of the Omnissiah's brethren into our fold, adding to our arsenal.

When we stride forth with vengence in our hearts, the fire of our fury will scourge the Galaxy clean of your filth, and for ten thousand years your broken kin will cower in the shadows, nought but a memory, unworthy of remembrance.

tongue.png

Battered, but unbroken. Forty thousand brothers died in the hellfire of treachery, but twice that number stand to bring it's perpetrators to their knees. Every second amplifies our strength, bringing more of the Omnissiah's brethren into our fold, adding to our arsenal.

When we stride forth with vengence in our hearts, the fire of our fury will scourge the Galaxy clean of your filth, and for ten thousand years your broken kin will cower in the shadows, nought but a memory, unworthy of remembrance.

tongue.png

Just fine thanks. We are pure forged Medusan steal, not the slag that the IVth have shown they are.

Okey-Dokey, let's ask Mr. Dorn...

..." what's that? Iron Cage? Exterminating your own Legion on a suicide mission? Alright, I'll call back later."

He's a bit busy right now.

tongue.png

Just fine thanks. We are pure forged Medusan steal, not the slag that the IVth have shown they are.

..." what's that? Iron Cage? Exterminating your own Legion on a suicide mission? Alright, I'll call back later."

I care not about a tiff between Dorn and Perturabo. Our strength is our own. You tried to brake is on Isstvan V and failed.

tongue.png

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/565103KnowNoFearhuge.jpg

Rog's a bit busy, but Rob wants a few words.

A dead and stagnant Imperium was Dorn's nightmare. Kurze was a symptom of the unwise application of coercive power. He wasn't really anything on his own, but as a symbol of the Imperium, he represented the kind of tyrannical use of force Dorn's ideal didn't allow for.

Given that Legiones Astartes rules are modified versions of the old Index Astartes rules, I really, really hope they bring back some form if IG doctrines for the Auxilia. Maybe even a mechanism to tailor the SA to the legions they fight alongside.

I also hope we will start to see Imperial agents. They are listed on the allies page of the rule book.

Oh no, we broke you. You just won't admit it.

tongue.png

And Rob was promptly killed by Fulgrim.

Fulgrim.

You broke us? Well, we're still kicking around, so I wouldn't put money on that.

Also, you and....seven other Legions. Against two Legions and part of a third.

I bow before your martial prowess....oh, wait... teehee.gif

Anyway, we'll settle this on Tallarn - eye to eye. devil.gif

Archived