just a thought, can two units share a non dedicated transport now?

In general, no. Storm Raven provides a specific exception.

Today I was supposed to be painting 8 tactical marines to fulfill the troop requirements of the new dex, but instead I got distracted and basecoated these gunslinger assault marine sergeants. Meltacide and flamercide for lols.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/AvengingAngel/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150123_184801_zps1e951b58.jpg

Very smart. What colour did you use to basecoat them?

Its just a pure red army painter spray with a wash of carroburg crimson at the moment. Its very early days but I got over excited at the prospect of pistolier sergeants.

Thanks for the info. I was considering using that combo and it is great to see how it actually comes out on the models.

Not really worthy of it's own thread, but it looks like we're not permitted the new Deredeo Dreadnought in 40k.

Model

Rules

Obviously these type of units go against what our Chapter is but that doesn't stop me from wanting one :( Oh well.

Its just a pure red army painter spray with a wash of carroburg crimson at the moment. Its very early days but I got over excited at the prospect of pistolier sergeants.

Thanks for the info. I was considering using that combo and it is great to see how it actually comes out on the models.

The lighting isn't great on the picture. I'll snap another tomorrow once i've made sufficient progress on the tacticals, and/or the sternguard in the background, to warrant another post.

Edited by Brother_Angelus

Not really worthy of it's own thread, but it looks like we're not permitted the new Deredeo Dreadnought in 40k.

Model

Rules

Obviously these type of units go against what our Chapter is but that doesn't stop me from wanting one :sad.: Oh well.

I'm kind of relieved to know I won't see something so ugly painted in BA colors..

Model

Rules

Obviously these type of units go against what our Chapter is but that doesn't stop me from wanting one :sad.: Oh well.

I'm kind of relieved to know I won't see something so ugly painted in BA colors..

Just for that, I now know where my free shipping voucher is going :p

Model

Rules

Just for that, I now know where my free shipping voucher is going :tongue.:

You bad..

EDIT: BTW, the PDF has been updated to allow C:BA to take these.

Edited by appiah5

Actually made a little progress on my Blood Drinkers! I got a Heavy Flamer Tactical Marine fully assembled, and for one of the special weapons Marines, I got him mostly assembled and all the weaponry options magnetized.

Today in BA I finished the bodies of my next two Penitents (counts-as DC)

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/1/25/681698_sm-.JPG

Singling out a victim.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2015/1/25/681695_sm-.JPG

Pumping out shells on the run.

Magnetized a bunch of weapons, and one of the Sergeants. Though, midway through I realized that I have enough combi-bases to glue each weapon and only magnetize the hand instead of each piece. Saves me on magnets too! I'm actually starting to wonder why I'm going through all this magnetizing since it's a full company and could easily glue each option per miniature.

EDIT:

What I managed to get done today:

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/Reldn/IMG_20150125_221122_zpsmgmffmbp.jpg

Yeeah, I spent too much time drilling out parts for magnets and not enough assembly time. I think after this I'm done with magnetizing. *laughs*

Edited by Reldn

Gentleman, I'm proud to report a major Imperial victory over the ruinous powers on the planet of Enville in the Brown system. However, it pains me report that it was only with significant Eldar assistance that the tide was turned.

We lost many heroes this day and may their names be forever remembered in the halls on Baal. Despite being badly wounded in battle, our lords Dante, Mephiston, Lemartes and Astorath survived through Sanguinius' blessing and Corbulo banished Be'Lakor in single combat.

I can also report that the ancient Cerberus (who has yet to reveal his name to our Techmarines) still functions but will require major repair work. Hopefully it can be completes before Baal is assaulted from the all consuming Xenos...

Way to go Jolemai. Sometimes those pointy-ears aren't bad guys after all, and it shows your adoption of Sanguinius' wise and benevolent nature that you embraced them as allies this day.

Looking forward to more detailed reports once you have recovered ;)

Btw...that Cerberus needed a new splash of paint anyway :p