Oh I read the sample for the new Dante book that is up for pre-order on iBooks.

Loved it so far.

Interestingly there are more than just rad-scorpions on Baal, there was talk of Blood Eagles. Calling the next Dante model to be a flying chariot pulled by these. Haha (Dear Emperor let fate not slap me for my joke)

Yep Cypher looks great, and the other March marine models too. Kinda annoyed about Cypher cos I was gonna kitbash one and now there's no point as I won't make one better than that.

I wouldn't say Guilliman is terrible but I certainly don't like the model and, to be honest, I wish they would leave the Primarchs to FW and resin. Why do we need both anyway?

Because some of us WANT both. ;)

Also you could always kitbash a BA version of him just for fun. :P

Well I was going to be painting tonight but I've become a tad distracted with the GS3 and HH weekender leaks...

Same here. :D

Loved it so far.

Interestingly there are more than just rad-scorpions on Baal, there was talk of Blood Eagles. Calling the next Dante model to be a flying chariot pulled by these. Haha (Dear Emperor let fate not slap me for my joke)

Sleds are SO out. They'll just be stapled to his shoulders directly to be more like Sanguinius, obviously.

http://battlebunnies.blogspot.co.uk/

If you look at atias big surprise prediction.

Admittedly I think this is much more of a guess for her than a leak.

Loved it so far.

Sleds are SO out. They'll just be stapled to his shoulders directly to be more like Sanguinius, obviously.
Would this make Dante the new Emperors Hawk Boy?

Their lists should be interesting.

One that stood out was a Lamenters force with Angel's fury Spearhead, 10th company and chapter ancients with 2x Libby dreads 1x Fragrioso. It looked ace.

Another BA mono build was based off Chris Adorno's drop pod assault. CAD with drop pods OIF in pods with Chapter Ancients in Lucious pods.

Blood eagles? Based on vikings... sounds... gruesome

Given that they're being spoken of as fauna, I don't think it's that. That kind of Blood Eagle seems more like Night Lords territory or the work of a Flesh Tearer who has somehow controlled and honed his chapter's particular brand of bloodlust.

Couple of tough losses today. 2 1,000 point games in 1.5 hours. Played a mates Mechanicus. It was tough with all the Grav. First game was just bad rolls. 2nd game Got some good licks in and lost 5-7. Just took a simple FTSF and some

Tanks. All Grav made game one end fast. Game 2 was the better game and more balanced.

I found a predator kit for cheap, so I picked that up afterba 10 hour shift and tried building it tonight. First, the Baal is a better kit, easily. Everything in the Baal was easy to work with and ended up beautifully, whereas everything about the regular one is just a little sloppy, like two halves of a weapon not quite lining up. The sponsons especially were a pain. The peg they swivel on has very weak contacts in the weapons but a fair amount of friction where it spins so I think I may have to glue them in place and not let them rotate or it'll twist the peg off. I also tried to magnetize it to swap between both loadouts and decided I couldn't do that right with what I have, so it's just a trilas now, anyone who complains if I proxy it as auto/HB can just suck it up.

On the bright side, I have a trilas predator now!

Finished this guy this morning, hope you like!

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Blood-Angels-Furioso-Dreadnought-01-750x750.jpg

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Blood-Angels-Furioso-Dreadnought-02-750x750.jpg

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Blood-Angels-Furioso-Dreadnought-03-750x750.jpg

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Blood-Angels-Furioso-Dreadnought-04-750x750.jpg

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Blood-Angels-Furioso-Dreadnought-05-750x750.jpg

Ace as always Luther! I love the white, a great Ode to the Carmine Blades :wink: 

Seriously though, great. Also after my games yesterday I picked up the Audio Book: Virtue of the Sons; Sins of the Father. It has been really good so far. I know its just echoing what others have said, but I feel like (so far) it really has done the BA a great deal of justice! And its worth the price tag.

To elaborate on my two games, (I go over my loses in my head afterwards to replay the moves an what I should've done) We drew long table edges, so I had to hike up the board to get into range. With the massive amounts of Grav it took a lot out of my forces turn 1 in Game 1. I whiffed on some key wounds. I also rolled a 2 and twin linked into a 1 on my las/plas back and then rolled a 1 on the gets hot roll and turned my own back into slag. ( I chalk it up to needing to finish painting the models, possibly getting new dice!) In game 2 I took the Storm raven and it did tons of damage, it just didn't come in until turn 4 but straight up ate through his Robots.

Needless to say, I've gained some much needed enthusiasm again towards building and painting and getting these boys in red ready. (On a side note I really want to build an allied detachment of Flesh Tearers//Angels Sanguine//Insert BA chapter, I've been thinking about bringing back the Vermillion Tears with an updated paint scheme. Possibly going darker in red, a la flesh tearers.