I may end up just making a primaris thread on how to make them work.

Since I'm all in on them now. I also picked up the new primaris captain for $23.75 a whole $10.25 cheaper than the webstore cost. I might also take the primaris Apothecary, and just have him counts as a sanguinary priest in my "all primaris" army. Seems like a cop out though.

Okay I think I gonna need some input for this.

So I plan to give my Reivers Sanguinary Guard masks as heads. They're going to represent the shock&awe factor instead of terror tactics in my army. Basically Sanguinary Guard stand ins for my Primaris.

The question is, which color scheme do I want to use?

This is my standard color scheme since they're going to be a Knights of Blood honor chapter no matter what Dante officially said. :tongue.:

uQbV960m.jpg

I have three options in mind:

1. standard color scheme + dark underarmor + golden mask

2. dark color scheme + red underarmor + golden mask (not very shock&awe tho)

3. golden armor + dark underarmor + golden mask

Personally I'm tending towards the third option but maybe someone here has an even better idea. :wink:

Edited by sfPanzer

I do cringe at the idea of more Tactical

Pffrt. Get with the Tacticool! Taccs make up 60% of a company, you need more than a few.

If I put them together as Tactical Marines, then that is my ninth squad total (painted and unpainted) and I still haven't got BoP yet...

I do cringe at the idea of more Tactical

Pffrt. Get with the Tacticool! Taccs make up 60% of a company, you need more than a few.
If I put them together as Tactical Marines, then that is my ninth squad total (painted and unpainted) and I still haven't got BoP yet...

BoP marines could be devastators? Or these guys could.

Agreed, a big squad of Hellblasters, Tycho, an Ancient with SoS and a Sanguinary Priest of some flavour to patch up injuries looks like a pretty strong and mobile firebase.

I do see why you might want a Repulsor to protect against Alpha strikes though. Hmmmmmmmm

NOOOO

don't use Tycho in the same list as hellblasters... think of the timelines! *cries OCD tears*

I'm 3rd Company and am using Captain Machiavi as a counts as Tycho.