Can tac sgts still take dual hand flamers?

Yeah he can replace his Bolt pistol and his Bolter with weapons from the Sergeant list which includes Bolt pistols, all the power weapons, thunderhammer, lightningh claws, handflamer, inferno pistols, plasma pistols, grav pistols and the chainsword.

So I just got the epub version and the formatting is way off on some pages. The names of the strats and relics among many other things are not legible. I've tried Readium and Adobe Reader and it's just as bad on both. I even tried on my laptop too. 

If anyone has experienced this with a digital codex before and/or knows what I can do to fix this, please help! :smile.:

Edited by Brother Lemartes

So I just got the epub version and the formatting is way off on some pages. The names of the strats and relics among many other things are not legible. I've tried Readium and Adobe Reader and it's just as bad on both. I even tried on my laptop too.

If anyone has experienced this with a digital codex before and/or knows what I can do to fix this, please help! :smile.:

Kobo ebooks app on Android! Best one by far.

Over my initial shakeyness of seeing the DA Dex. I think I am just a bit jealous of the shooty buff, but nothing a captain can't do anyway and let you move! Of which we have a cheap Tycho ;)

All plasma gaining +1D stratagem is real cool. As it should be. They also get to ignore overheating, which is kinda crazy. I always forget the first legion was once known for having the best gear of all the chapters.

On another note, About to be in transit to get all my Goodies! SO stoked!

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to start with. A unit of Flesh Eater Terminators sounds awesome. But I want to change the model to look like my current avatar. Not sure if that is possible. Anyone know of any terminator legs that are walking like that?

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to start with. A unit of Flesh Eater Terminators sounds awesome. But I want to change the model to look like my current avatar. Not sure if that is possible. Anyone know of any terminator legs that are walking like that?

Our Terminator assault squad box has some movement legs.

In other news, our Chaplain with Jump pack is sold out on GW? No longer available?!

Our Terminator assault squad box has some movement legs.

In other news, our Chaplain with Jump pack is sold out on GW? No longer available?!

The one with the cool pose and wings for the jump pack is sold out. More than likely there will be reprints. I think I'm going to grab the Archangels Orbital Intervention to as I dont see any other way to get those specific models. I need to grab that before it is gone.

Yup... just ordered it. I'm going to find in about 2-3 months that they are releasing terminator primaris now. >.< 

Ahh well looks like I'm starting with classic marines first. But I was wrong about the Flesh Tearers. I have the shoulder packs for it but I'm just going to go with Blood Angels shoulder pads and maybe use the colors of Flesh Tearers.

Just noticed I used Flesh Eaters above... whoops. Well.. we'll see what I do with them.

Edited by Aothaine

On Android Google play books is really perfect. On the pc I use readium.

The iPad version looked fine with my quick glance before coming to work. Did you buy the enhanced version? Because that one you have to actually click on the names of things to get the details and points etc. I almost prefer the non-enhanced version for the data cards and the enhanced version for the index.

Edited by Aothaine

My FLGS just let me know that the shipment with the codices never made it to us due to some inclement weather down south.

Pretty bummed out tbh. I've had a really crappy week that's extended into this morning and was really looking forward to a good game of 40k to blow off some steam.

My FLGS just let me know that the shipment with the codices never made it to us due to some inclement weather down south.

Pretty bummed out tbh. I've had a really crappy week that's extended into this morning and was really looking forward to a good game of 40k to blow off some steam.

Pm sent

Thanks for the help guys! I've been trying on my pc... I don't have an android phone. I'm getting an amazon tablet soon that will hopefully display it better. Readium worked for some AoS battletomes I bought, but certain things are still off. 

I can still see all/most of the important information, so not too bad. 

I was going to buy a physical copy but didn't feel like driving in the snow haha

Edited by Brother Lemartes

I feel like William Dafoe in the Boondock Saints shooting his 9mm in the air screaming, "THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!"

So many cool things. A couple misses for sure, but a lot of great things.

Red Rampage seems brilliant for a cheap choppy Lieutenant/captain

Loving Auspex Scan to counter those sneaky alpha strikes.

I was hoping for more info on the primaris. The codex seems to contradict their entry.

I wonder what captains might be primaris. May simply forge my own head Canon.

Vengeance for Sanguinius seems sneaky when facing all the chaos.

Lots of goodies. I have a patrol tournament on 6 January @650 points.

If we get one change, its that I want a power sword on our Primaris sarges.

That's it aha.

No Gravis armor for Librarians that are shown?

That art is a regular primaris librarian I think, it looks just like the actual model

also yes, I really want power swords on sergeants

I have finally hit a good stepping off point from my DIY chapter, and have been thinking about making Blood Angels my next project. However, I don't know which direction to go. Right now I have it narrowed down, but since the BA community is so enthusiastic I would love to get your thoughts on the matter.

1. Blood Angels: I'll admit, it was the cover of the first Blood Angels Omnibus that got me into this hobby. Every single time I see that bit of Grim Dark art it makes me happy. They are the definition of the refined warrior monk of the Grim Dark future. And I adore that bright red power armor.

2. Flesh Tearers: There is something about this chapter that I find very appealing. I really enjoy all of the stories written by Andy Smilie, and I keep thinking it would be awesome to have a small force to represent them on occasion. They are wrath incarnate and the new Primaris line gives some options to play around with. And there is something awesome about darker red armor.

3. Blood Drinkers: The book Death of Integrity made me fall a bit in love with them. They combine all the elements I love about the Blood Angels with the ferocity of the Flesh Tearers. 

4. Knights of the Chalice: I love the look, and I know nothing about them. Which also gives me a chance to toy around with the idea I have had for Death Company in bone color power armor. 

What do you lovely people think? 

Well Knights of the Chalice are the new Primaris chapter for Blood Angels so if you want Death Company you'd either have to wait for GW to produce Primaris versions of them or wing it and do your own thing but then you'd be in danger of GW eventually expanding their fluff (and the Primaris model range of course) and you'd end up being non-canon with your Knights of the Chalice.

Can't really say anything about 1-3. They all are valid choices and it really depends on what you personally prefer. Colour scheme wise I'd prefer Flesh Tearers (never liked the full red colour scheme of the parent chapter and Blood Drinkers look basically the same just with golden trim instead of red and golden aquila instead of black which already makes them more interesting to look at than the parent chapter imo).

Edited by sfPanzer

My FLGS managed to get the book in late today so I was able to get in a pair of small, 1000 point games against guard. It was glorious.

I used Mephiston like a guided missile straight into my opponent Leman Russ both games. The first game he maanged to completely cripple it before moving on, the second he mostly whiffed but still tied it up for a turn so my Reivers could get in position to tie it up more permanently.

My favorite part was probably when he charged a 5 man squad of Intercessors with a buffed up squad of veterans who were accompanied by a priest and Straken. I ate the charge with minimal damage and then proceeded to kill everything in a single round of combat, with Straken going down like a sack of potatoes against my Gravis Captain's heroic intervention and the guardsmen dropping even faster against my the Intercessors who were wounding them on 2's.

I've got about 15 different list ideas I want to try at this point because there's just so much potential. GW did a good job.