Is that a double barreled turbo laser with a baneblade cannon on top?

Nope, it's a dual battlecannon with a stormhammer cannon on top. Meanwhile, those six sponsons can be upgraded to heavy flamers or lascannons.

eek!

• 2 weeks later...

Without actually buying one it is hard to know. The best way would be to look at what parts are in plastic on the model then check the baneblade sprues with these pieces to see what else you would get.

I won't be buying one - it is pretty but I would rather have 2 normal baneblades :)

If you do get the complete kit then you (I) can add it to the partial baneblade in the Hammer of Cadia and build a(nother) magnetised one....

Just thinking out loud ;)

The medusa came with a complete basilisk along with the resin so there is hope...

If you do get the complete kit then you (I) can add it to the partial baneblade in the Hammer of Cadia and build a(nother) magnetised one....

Just thinking out loud :wink:

The medusa came with a complete basilisk along with the resin so there is hope...

This is precisely why I asked ;)

True, but I'm still waiting for them answer the last email I sent them (which was before Christmas)...

Had at look at the Fellblade which is also a mutlipart resin and plastic kit, but I can't tell (nor have I heard) if it's a Baneblade + bits. Off to PCA I go...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived