Casual 30K Hobby Challenge - Month 5 - January

Kor'Vesh

I, Der H, being of relatively sound mind but suddenly aware of the painfully hectic nature of this January, do hereby pledge to complete a Rouge Trader Era landspeeder for my traitorous IIIrd Legion.

(Yea Wasnt really going to get much more than that done anyway!)

Rouge tongue.png

The people making money on the backs of privateered makeup traffickers. XD

@Wyvern - I'm very Excited to see Kurze. That is a beautiful model.

@Brother Vidius - good choice on the hazard stripes - they always look good on a chainsword. That first ten man squad is looking great.

Thanks to Brother Vidius' crazy pledge, the traitors have no pledged 20 more points worth of models than the loyalists!

Update time!

Tactical squad and 2 Rhinos completed! It's been a productive start to my pledge:

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh567/Vidius22/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsb630ca5c.jpg

Close up on the Sergeant, really pleased with him as he gives off the brutal, menacing look I'm going for

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh567/Vidius22/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsf04c6894.jpg

I've washed another Rhino and the first Predator black and hope to get some more work done on them after my football tonight. msn-wink.gif

****it Vidius now i have to start work on the rest of my peldge to catch up! Great work btw and I agree on the point of your sarge.

@Gizur, excellent modelling! But have you read the new update for moritats? the plasmas might not be the way to go anymore!

I,daemon2027, having not learned the lessons of the past, vow, 2 x Solar Auxilia Las Section (total of 40 Riflemen), 1 x Solar Auxilia Flamer Section (total of 10 errmm flame guys), 2 x Storm Section (Total of 20 Stormtroppers) and one Lemen Russ Incinerator. If/when I fail I will lead a Forlan Hope against an Iron Warrior bastion in my dress uniform.

Would give you WIP but waiting on the order to arrive. It's been dispatched (for about a week) bloody UPS.

Edit: oh yeah we're loylIst I guess, still don't know what Legion will eventually lead these chumps, I mean glorious specimens of humanity to their errmmmm death.

Damn guys good work, I'm currently waiting on my 5 man rampagers and 5 man assault squad to fill out my pledge with bitz.

but just to show I'm not wasting time;

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01-05%2016.48.40_zpsunf39wqd.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01-05%2016.50.11_zpsv8ihcnxo.jpg

finishing a terminator squad and starting to build a praetor for February's pledge.

@Gizur, excellent modelling! But have you read the new update for moritats? the plasmas might not be the way to go anymore!

Yes i konw his rules, but this guy is more a Test Bunny, i would overhaul my Ashen Circle and my destroyers soon but have worries i my intetion works.

I dont think i will play often a Moritat because i prefer the Diabolist.

Well I am utterly hopeless at making deadlines and fail every challenge I enter, but alas I hope to get better this year.

I lukee, In a bid to redeem one's self from past failures vow to complete a 5 man Night lords Terror squad. Should I fail I will hang my head in shame.

Pics following very shortly.

Damn it. There I was feeling all pleased with myself for pledging over 10 points worth of stuff, and we have multiple massive pledges that blow me out of the water!

Impressive pledge Daemon, and impressive work already Brother Vidius. Its awesome to see such progress from everyone already!

@Kurama - are they a pledge, or are you just sharing your pretty WEs with us? (They look great and I'm not complaining!)

@Raktra - I gave you a like. I hope that is prize enough.

I've basically highlighted some gold this month, I really suck at painting quickly!

Archived