Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

That is one massive beast.

Forge World are doing some exceptional work so far and you can definitely see the hard work they've put into their kits, even with the stuff I'm/ you're not too keen on.

Was that supposed to be Solar pattern, or did they just come up with a new type that looks so close it looks like a typo?

Egyptian Falcon God so it fits with some of the other names.

Yeah, fair enough.

Still looks like a typo, though. tongue.png

Oh my god the ordinatus I will model a black templars tech marine and grimaldus with it! The storm bird looks awsome from my understanding it carries like 50 marines? The Ogryns look awsome except the mask less one he looks a bit like a baby or that thing from the goonies. All in all cool stuff.

I'd like to think they'd have noticed a typo when it's in big bold letters in the only writing on a slide msn-wink.gif

Oh, I recognize that it is not a typo now. But 'solar' is a pretty common word, especially with the solar auxilia, and on the keyboards, k and l are right next to each other.

It was deliberately named 'Sokar,' but it still looks like a typo of 'Solar.'

I never expected UM minis to look so impressive or for the popular BSG viper kitbashes to get an official mini but wow a stormhammer and o- wait, what. Samus. Samus... is here? I'm weeping joy, and blood, and wallets

Question: how do I sell my internal organs for that WB dread without being at this event

from: http://apocalypse40k.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/horus-heresy-weekender-seminar-3-new.html

There will be more than one of each Primarch model.  Chaos for sure, as they will be pre and post Heresy.  Probably loyalists too (But not poor Ferrus Manus).

There will be a Garro model.

There will be a Warlord Titan, but not anytime soon.

Tony Cotrell is big on High Elf Embroidery. 

awesoooome!

Some guy on facebook said Shadow Crusade will be book 5 and Prospero will be book 7.

Can anyone confirm/deny that?

Shadow Crusade book 6 (5 is Tempest) and book 7 Prospero. Who knows how it'll actually land though

Yep, I pressed the wrong number on my keyboard tongue.png

So the info it is right?

EDIT: Glad to hear again that every Primarch will have multiple models.

Me wants Daemon Angron.

Archived