Horus Heresy Weekender 2015 news: Book V Tempest

Atia

10351604_818480881556689_730386958858942

Ultramarine upgrade set.

Picture from Titans Wargames Club group on Fcaebook

I think I see a Mk VI Nuncio-Vox backpack in the back.

wub.png

This and the Eddy Dread... drool.gif

Does anyone know what the new consul types do? I guess FW will have their rules up in their site in the future, like the Navigator, but Im really curious if anyone knows what a Delegatus and Praevian can do.

The models look sick.

10351604_818480881556689_730386958858942

Ultramarine upgrade set.

Picture from Titans Wargames Club group on Fcaebook

I think I see a Mk VI Nuncio-Vox backpack in the back.

Yup, there's a Mk VI command upgrade set on its way, you can get a slightly better view of the bits here:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/at/at2/2015/2/7/e946eded200354cfb1a09831462c7641_9675.jpg

& its also in the box-out of the slide with RG stuff:

blogger-image--239155054.jpg

[pics from Dakka Dakka & Battle Bunnies]

Yup, there's a Mk VI command upgrade set on its way, you can get a slightly better view of the bits here:

Holy censored.gif ! I was just thinking last night that I hope that Beakies get that sooner than later!

Oh My! wub.png

Does anyone know what the new consul types do? I guess FW will have their rules up in their site in the future, like the Navigator, but Im really curious if anyone knows what a Delegatus and Praevian can do.

The models look sick.

The first photos from the event in this thread had them on :)

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just read that the new Primarch will be unveiled tomorrow!!! I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE WAITING THAT LONG!!! WHAT IF ITS NOT DORN!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The models look sick.

The first photos from the event in this thread had them on smile.png

Thanks, I just saw them, the Delegatus is made for ZM and the Praevian looks like an awesome way to add battle bots to a legion.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just read that the new Primarch will be unveiled tomorrow!!! I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE WAITING THAT LONG!!! WHAT IF ITS NOT DORN!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Whilst I'm waiting for Guilliman, I'd be very happy to see him too! happy.png

Dorn would be my main bet,  as his legion have their special units and a character out now. Alpharius or Perturabo should be next by my reckoning once they get heir legion specifc units. Corax is probably going to be the last book 3 primach out as they don't have much RG specific stuff out yet.

Stormbird - Big disappointment

http://s29.postimg.org/pvt9pcxfb/Stormbird_flyer.jpg

Something along the lines of that^ would have been a sure-fire purchase, weekender stealing preview. But instead we get an odd looking, Thunder Hawk prototype. Big meh.

Everything else looks so good though! Not sure how I feel about the Ordantus...

Is the bare ultramarine head wearing a laurel? That kind of annoys me, while laurels look great as a sculpted detail on a helmet I think they look ridiculous on a bare head in a combat situation.

I didn't notice that. I do like the wearer of the Mark VI with one though happy.png

Is the bare ultramarine head wearing a laurel? That kind of annoys me, while laurels look great as a sculpted detail on a helmet I think they look ridiculous on a bare head in a combat situation.

They had to do something different since boys in yellow beat you to the punch :P

What you can't see is they're nailed to his skull with service studs :)

This is only one of 3-4 Storm Bird Variants, mind you. They could still make one that looks like this.

It's not a variant if it's a completely different aircraft. Either it's a Stormbird, or it's a T-Hawk with more engines.

Or one is void capable the other Atmospheric only? I err on the side of Variant because its named "Sokar Pattern" meaning there are others.

This is only one of 3-4 Storm Bird Variants, mind you. They could still make one that looks like this.

It's not a variant if it's a completely different aircraft. Either it's a Stormbird, or it's a T-Hawk with more engines.

Yeah, my line of thinking too. And right now, I'd buy the Thunderhawk over the sokar everytime. Oh well, at least we get our shiny, new interceptor. Too many new toys! Must stay focused on saving the coins to finish my Titan maniple turned.gif

Archived