Dantay's VI Legion. Hvarls Headtakers

Dantay VI

Sounds like a plan.

Use the creeping death to force the traitorous scum out of hiding and on to the Wolves fangs :D

So that puts me on 1 praetor, 1 librarian, 1 chaplain, 1 siege breaker, 1 Iron Father/priest to give a role to.

1 x 10 man breacher squad, 2 x 10 man veteran squad (debating giving them all combi's but for now have standard bolters) 1 x 10 man seeker squad with combi plasma. 2 x 10 man assault squads, 5 man recon squad and around 30 terminators (25 catas & 5 tartaros)

Still need to make myself a tech marine.Another 10 breachers, & 10 assault marines.

Thats before rocking anything with an AV.

Built & in various stages of paint:

Fire Raptor, Caestus, Predator Executioner, Sicaran, Spartan, Scorpius, Several Land Raiders + Achilles, Typhon, Fellblade, Acheron & Castigator

Still to build:

Vindicator laser destroyer, Leviathan talon, Fell Glaive. Fire Raptor, Storm Eagle, Lancer & Atrapos.

Not planning any more purchases until I see the rules for Wolves & clear some of this backlog.

I also have a desire to add 2 or 3 loyalist legions to this army and make 3 traitor legions. That way if friends come over I can have a few armies for them to try.

Thats the perks of living in the UK.

Just got to get Inferno so I can see exactly which way the Wolves are heading.

I have been fairly generic with infantry so should be okay.

Getting bored of tanks though.

If push comes to shove & the Wolves rules are sub-par or my collection does not match up, I can just use another legions ruleset.

Better get the stencils on me tanks

Thats the perks of living in the UK.

Just got to get Inferno so I can see exactly which way the Wolves are heading.

I have been fairly generic with infantry so should be okay.

Getting bored of tanks though.

If push comes to shove & the Wolves rules are sub-par or my collection does not match up, I can just use another legions ruleset.

Better get the stencils on me tanks

With the amount of time FW has had to create SW's legion rules, they had better get it right!

I can't wait 'till they release the decal sheet, or any SW release for that matter. The closer we get, the more giddy I become!

Yeah I saw them and though they would be pretty decent for Prospero! Nice for some Destroyers phosphexing their way through the temples :) also heard at the open day the wolves will be getting some special destroyers.

Really, bro? Do we need to go over this again?

If you want to talk about things you're unhappy with about FW or GW, that's fine, as long as you keep it civil.

Maybe pictures will help.

A post like this is fine:

http://i.imgur.com/pfqSD4M.jpg

A post like this is not:

http://i.imgur.com/AcpvkyP.jpg

To clarify FW are aware yhat destroyers need addressing however they did not have the time to do it before LACAL dropped.

I am fine with that as they acknowledged it. My hope is that this gets fixed asap & if true that wolf destroyers are also fixed too.

The less said the better is because I did not want to inflame anything.

I have already apologised to BCK in public & private, so lets not mention Inferno until the book drops & draw a line under this episode.

Really really not happy with my tanks, but with time against me I have to call it quits for now and say done.

I will class this as an ultrabasic paintjob for now. 

Trying different golds was probably a big mistake plus having to respray about half of all my tanks.

Not going to scar your eyes, with the debacle.

The closest I got to happy was the Caestus

20160730 094658

20160730 094718

I also have future plans for the Typhon

20160730 095037

Thanks Vykryl

Right.

Time for a bit of lunacy with 2 weeks to go, but once more I step up with a  vow.

I dantay_xv, meet the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux.

I vow to complete

1 x 10 Wolf Guard Pack: 7 with combi plasmas, 2 x combi plasma and power weapon, 1 x plasma pistol and frost weapon (the hammer is too small to be a thunder hammer)  points + picture added tonight

1 x 10 Wolf Guard: 2 x Melta gun and storm shield, 1 x Storm shield, frost sword and bolter, 1 x Storm shield, frost sword, bolt pistol. 2 x storm shield and bolter. 4 x Storm shield, frost weapon and bolter. Points and picture to be added

1 x 4 Wolf Guard, terminator armour. 4 x chain fist and combi-melta.

1 x Wolf Lord, terminator armour, combi melta and frost axe

1 x10  Grey Hunter pack, 6 x Grey hunters, 1 x grey hunter with power sword, 2 x grey hunters with melta guns, 1 x WGPL with combi-melta and wolf claw  

1 x 10 wolf Guard pack, 10 x jump packs 7 x power weapons, 3 x frost axes

1 x Ulrik

4 x Wolf Priests 4 x crozius, 3 x bolt pistol, 1 x plasma pistol

4 x Rune Priests, 2 x Terminator armour, 2 x runic armour 3 x axe, 1 x stave 1 x plasma pistol

2 x Iron Priests, 1 x bolter and thunder hammer 1 x helfrost pistol and tempest hammer

1 x Lukas the Trickster

1 x Contemptor dreadnaught.

Editted for pictures

20160731 192422

20160731 210426

20160731 210253

20160731 210235

20160731 210142

20160731 210027

20160731 210514

9 of 10 Jump pack Wolf Guard

10 of 10  Combi plasma wolf guard pack

10 of 10 grey hunter pack

4 of 4 terminator wolf guard plus wolf lord

1 of 1 Lukas

1 Iron Priest, 2 Wolf Priests and 4 Rune Priests

10 of 10 wolf guard with storm shields etc

More pictures to come.

Oh and I was working on this but I didn't get them finished in time.

20160801 011003

20160801 011010

20160801 011016

20160801 011022

MARK 3 ASSAULT MARINES!!

Also some Templars to step into the shieldwall alongside the Wolves. Stone and Blood!!

The SW torsos look ace and are a good blend to suit the mark 3 & 4. I suspect it would look ace on Mark 5 also.

On or before the 15th August or I will be called an oath breaker

Squeaky bum time lads!!

Oh yes, it is happening. In 40K terms the Templars will be allies. In 30K terms they will be part of a 20 man breacher unit, sitting in the vanguard. A glorious shieldwall.

Work will re-commence in 3-ish weeks when I get back home.

Btw, how is your Falchion you lucky dog!!

Reyner. Well you know what they say about Mad Dogs & Englishmen?!? :D Thanks for the good luck wishes