ETL Brief - Blood Angels

Jolemai

I'm sure they will :)

I went in the other direction and gave Dante a Mk IV (read: SG) backpack complete with wings, mainly because I have the lead model and it stands up better with a lighter backpack...

I'm sure they will smile.png

I went in the other direction and gave Dante a Mk IV (read: SG) backpack complete with wings, mainly because I have the lead model and it stands up better with a lighter backpack...

Yea I saved that for my Astorath counts as, since he's also my Chapter Master, I wanted him to be the only winged model.

Two weeks to go!

Then that is it for another year for formally participating. If you are sitting on the fence as to whether or not to join, by all means, post your thoughts so we can assist you with a decision.

I know everyone is different. I know everyone's situation is different, and I know anecdotes mean nothing but last year, I had to leave my house due to renovations that lasted five months. My stuff was boxed up and packed away, and I was living in a house without internet blink.png However, I still found the time to paint up a unit of Sternguard for our Faction's push. I don't say this to pressurise but to say that it is possible to fit in something small to help and who knows? Today might be terrible but in July you might have all the time in the world.

One week to go!

Until the doors to ETL IV are closed forever to new participants.

If you haven't yet vowed, do so this week. No matter how small (provided it's legal), no matter how little time you can commit (even if you only start it in the last week of July), every participant will help push us on to further glory.

On the third week update, out participants were rivaling the "so-called" ETL super-power of Codex and we were reigning in the combined might of Imperial Forces. You don't see us having to resort to allies, so you? We have done this through your enthusiasm and devotion to the best Marine Faction in the 40k world and for that, I tip my helmet to you. There is still time for us to reach 70+ sign ups and this will give us the best possible platform to dominate our opponents.

for Sanguinius, and the Emperor!

Three day remain for new recruits!

On the 1st June at 1700 UTC (1000 PDT, 1200 CDT, 1300 EDT, 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, (02/06) 0100 AWST, 0230 ACST 0300 AEST) the doors for the ETL IV will close to new participants. If you wish to join our cause, now is the time. Get off the fence, make your vow and join our reinvigorated forum as put our stamp on the ETL history books.

Now is our time, do not fail in your task, for glory, for Sanguinius, for Baal!

Archived