Sad, a redeeming.Icariom who is mistrustfully viewed by his brothers would have been cool.

I could.make.guesses and in3 or 4 years.I can say: I said it.....

But I leave it be...

Oh darn!!! The Urge: Leman Russ and Magnus or: As some Lightning Bearers.came.over from the canonverse, i see Sanguinius arriving in Broverse.as his soul wandered.the warp and.manifestated in this reality. And always remember. The.endtimes.are.everywhere as the warp.is connected to every.reality. if one reality.fails every does. If one triumphs, every does^^

Huh, what? Did I miss something again? What's all this talk of the Primarchs being ressurected and swapping sides? Or Sanguinius somehow appearing? What the zog is going on here? :huh.:

We started on Hecs fate and then spiralled off into talking about the End Times and we haven't put the genie back in its bottle yet

Eh, I've never been a fan of 40k multiverse, relenting only because Athrawes insisted on it. So, no Sanguinius.

San, I'm allowing the project to indulge for a little bit, and we're talking about Primarch fates. Since the canon-verse might allow Sanguinius and others to be resurrected for the End Times, there's been some discussion about allowing our dead Primarchs to come back during our End Times.

Hmm, personally I don't like the idea of actually exploring that territory, smells a bit too much like Age of Sigmar nonsense to me.

Seconded. I'm not overfond of the idea of a 40k End Times in which all the primarchs come back. I prefer them having vanished and 40k being in stuck in the whole just before the 11th hour type thing. Especially seeing as an End Times scenario would be so difficult to do well 

Edited by Sigismund229

Yeah, especially as we wanted to.do the emd times first^^

From a modelling perspective i love it. Plastic primarchs lime rogal dorn yeah. Woth that as base I can built any primarch in.power.armor.

From a story point: not really a fan to see dead people and like sang i fear that we get age of the emperor in the end.

Yeah, especially as we wanted to.do the emd times first^^

From a modelling perspective i love it. Plastic primarchs lime rogal dorn yeah. Woth that as base I can built any primarch in.power.armor.

From a story point: not really a fan to see dead people and like sang i fear that we get age of the emperor in the end.

Well whatever we decide to do this conversation has given me the opportunity to write testimonies for various traitor primarchs so I'm happy :D (currently working on one for Morro and one for Jackel too for wont of anything better to do)

For morro it must be a childrens poem^^ i like the peotic hints that hesh drops about that children poem from morros homeworld.

Nothing better to do? Challenge accepted.

Pov: children refugee

Time: Insurrection/ blood crusade

Place: on the way to the outer fringes direction caerbannog.

Attack from the jackals. Panic etc.

Do they arrive the safehaven caerbannog? Up to you.

Do the wardens rescue them? Up to you^^

Gogogogo^^

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Are we still going through with revamping Legion thread titles and first pages?

I think so. The first post should contain all info. Rules etc. Maybe in hidden tags. And only a title visible. Makes it far easier for newbsies to orientate.themselves.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

For morro it must be a childrens poem^^ i like the peotic hints that hesh drops about that children poem from morros homeworld.

Nothing better to do? Challenge accepted.

Pov: children refugee

Time: Insurrection/ blood crusade

Place: on the way to the outer fringes direction caerbannog.

Attack from the jackals. Panic etc.

Do they arrive the safehaven caerbannog? Up to you.

Do the wardens rescue them? Up to you^^

Gogogogo^^

Challenge accepted :wink:

Gaya’s eyes darted around the darkness of the refugee ship’s hold as she shivered in the cold. All there was there was sleeping people and some Imperial Army veterans playing cards by the dim light of a glow globe but she couldn’t sleep. What little sleep her insomnia granted her was haunted by visions of deamons in black and white chasing her through the streets of her old neighbourhood. They never caught her but no matter how fast she ran they were always a few steps behind her, laughing and roaring “Witness your weakness!” as they revved the motors of weapons she couldn’t see. All around her feet there was blood up to her ankles and floating through it bodies and limbs, bodies of her friends from the manufactory where they had swept underneath to machinery to keep its mechanisms clean, her aunts, her uncles, cousins and parents, her mother smiling up at her through bloodstained teeth of a severed head. Then she would reach the transports taking off for the refugee ship and its door would close just before she ran onboard. She would try desperately to cling onto its hull, to escape the monsters that were chasing her but she never managed. Then, as she looked helplessly up at the ship taking off, the space marines in black armour with grubby white arms, now stained red with the blood of those they had killed would surround her, the blood of her friends, relatives and neighbours dripping down from their weapons and armour onto her as one of them raised his weapon to decapitate her. She always woke up screaming just before the weapon fell on her neck and waking up the people sleeping near her. Yet no matter how often she tried to go to sleep, she always had the same recurring nightmare.

All around her were people from across the Dominion, from a dozen different worlds that had been attacked like hers and they had escaped like her and now they were bound for somewhere safe, somewhere far away from the monsters in black and white who killed everyone they came across. Many of them were muttering in their sleep, a few were kicking and jerking.

Suddenly, Gaya felt the ship shake and the alarm claxon started blaring, red light bathing the hold in deamonic looking light. Gaya stood up frantically looking for an exit. It was the monsters that chased her in her dreams. It had to be. There was no one else who be attacking them. All around her, people who had woken from their sleep were doing the same. The fear in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Then the giants entered into the room. Towering over all the adults, they were armoured in brown, with sand coloured shoulder guards. They had beak like helms from which blood was dripping. Gaya saw their weapons were holstered and Gaya’s heart leapt with joy. They had come to save her and the people from the monsters. Then she saw it.

Gaya couldn’t stop her legs from trembling and her bladder from emptying itself as she saw that while their weapons were holstered, they had blood and pieces of bone and what seemed to be brain spattered all over their gauntlets. One of them even had the head of a soldier in his hand, the blood still dripping out from where he had crushed the man’s skull, the brain dribbling onto the floor to form a puddle of grey mush at the giant’s feet.

All around Gaya the refugees froze as they took in the sight of these terrifying giants and their brains gradually began to process why the giants were there. Then the leader of the giants unholstered his gun and advanced, firing into the refugees as he went. Mere seconds afterwards, the other giants joined in and the strange spell that had gripped Gaya and the other refugees was broken. Some screamed. Gaya and many others began to run for the nearest exit.

Captain Kylan looked out over the hold. There were 9,304 refugee’s bodies in there. They had come from the Dominion and they were bound for Caerbannog, seeking the safe haven of Caerbannog to escape the Berserkers of Uran that were rampaging through the Dominion. They had been ambushed, ship’s records showed by a light ship of the Stygian Jackal’s fleet. The ship that attacked the refugees couldn’t have held more than 50 legionnaires but the refugee ship had been guarded by only a few unaugmented soldiers. They’d not stood a chance when the XVIIIth attacked.

Opening the vox link to his ship, Captain Kylan said “This is Captain Kylan. No survivors found. Ship utterly gutted. Nothing left worth salvaging. All elements withdraw” and hearing his sergeants confirm the order. Looking down, Captain Kylan saw there was a dead girl at his feet, no more than 12 Terran standard and malnourished, her features frozen in terror, one side of her face caved in from where she’d been killed by a ceramite armoured knee if Kylan was any judge. Looking at her, Kylan wondered. Had she had a family who had died on the ship with her? Was she an orphan? What had been her name? Looking around, Kylan knew he’d find no answer in this charnel pit. Even if the refugees hadn’t been killed by the Stygian Jackals who boarded the ship they would have frozen to death over the 3 days they’d been on the ship gutted in the void before Kylan and his company arrived. Some bore the tell-tale wounds of bolter rounds but the vast majority looked to have been killed by kicks and punches delivered by power armoured foes. In all likelihood the Stygian Jackals hadn’t deemed them worth the effort of any major expenditure of ammunition and they wouldn’t have needed a close combat weapon to kill these unarmed refugees in vast numbers quickly.

Looking down at the girl’s features, Kylan felt hate spark in his heart for the first time in nearly a century. He would find whoever did this and he would drag their guts up through their throat for their crimes. 

Edited by Sigismund229

I think a lot of people adopted it. I started doing it because I saw someone else do it.

I would have done it but I have yet to figure out how one changes the title of a thread...

I think I managed by editing the first post of the thread.

I think a lot of people adopted it. I started doing it because I saw someone else do it.

I would have done it but I have yet to figure out how one changes the title of a thread...

I think I managed by editing the first post of the thread.

That worked. Thanks Grifft!