Brilliant work Drak!

Simison, am I correct thinking I should be reworking the Godslayers legiones Astartes rules? And is the legion tactics bit something separate? Sorry - I've managed to confuse myself!

Yes, sorry, they're both the same thing. Legion Tactics = Legiones Astartes rules

We don't have a codex ;_;

Age of Darkness...? I guess that'd be closest to what we are. But that begs the question of what happens when we advance the timeline. Or if someone does models for post-Insurrection characters?

Anyways, on a completely unrelated note, I just made a signature banner.

gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeg

Feel free to use it if you like!

I am grabbing that banner!

Yeah, since Insurrection isn't ready, we'd default to the Age of Darkness forum. But, we could make it clear that we are a sub-faction within AoD and also participate in the Spirit of ETL with Liber and make our presence known there, too.

So, the BotL would be a Blackshield crew, almost.

Also, I dig this banner, and it's good to see you again, Squig :)

Great work on the Banner Drakzilla :)

I hadn't actually started work on either the 12th or the 19th, I was still trying to look for reference images, but since your symbols look like verctor images, it's not really necessary for me to do them anymore :D (and here I was looking forwards to it :( :lol:) I can send you the (rather simple) template for the shoulder pad if you want to add these new ones in place of the older images?

iirc, the 19th was supposed to be the other way round, a tree growing out of a hilt - see how Praefetus likes this one though :)

Man, I swear recruiting Drak was one of the best things this group has ever done, to paraphrase a certain Russian mercenary:

"You are credit to Team."

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e5af9ea4c6f334ff4a5605b59c0f6594/tumblr_mraqg5A0uH1riyh3vo1_400.gif

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Aw thanks Sanguinius!

I can also do some personalized versions if some of you want. Put a big version of your legion symbol(or other symbol for those of you without a legion) in the center with the other legions circled around? If so, let me know!

Great work on the Banner Drakzilla :)

I hadn't actually started work on either the 12th or the 19th, I was still trying to look for reference images, but since your symbols look like verctor images, it's not really necessary for me to do them anymore :D (and here I was looking forwards to it :( :lol:) I can send you the (rather simple) template for the shoulder pad if you want to add these new ones in place of the older images?

iirc, the 19th was supposed to be the other way round, a tree growing out of a hilt - see how Praefetus likes this one though :)

Well I didn't do these to replace all the hard work you did, Thorn, just to do simplified versions that would show up better on a signature, or even possibly shoulder pads... If you want to mock up those legions' symbols in your style then by all means, please do!

Also I had contacted Praefectus a while ago and he showed me a mockup with the roots growing out of the hilt. Good thing about this design though is if we do prefer the tree, I can just flip it upside down ;)

I'll be pinching that banner too.

Would you mind if I used it on accounts I have on other forums too? It might just catch someone's eye and bring them to us...

Yeahm do it. I will do it too. Although I really am most of the time here.

Simison!

I used to, yeah. A couple of years ago. Before getting married. Before becoming head of department. When I was young. When the sun shined brightly while I was sitting on my computer.

But I used to play battlefront with a friend of mine on his Xbox.

So if you have seen someone with my name. It wasn't me. :_(

Oh, and to clarify: I played Battlefront I and II. Not the new one. ^^

Drak!

I would like to have such a banner with my Legions symbol centered with the others circle around. :smile.::thumbsup:

Edited by Kelborn

Simison!

I used to, yeah. A couple of years ago. Before getting married. Before becoming head of department. When I was young. When the sun shined brightly while I was sitting on my computer.

But I used to play battlefront with a friend of mine on his Xbox.

So if you have seen someone with my name. It wasn't me. :_(

Oh, and to clarify: I played Battlefront I and II. Not the new one. ^^

Drak!

I would like to have such a banner with my Legions symbol centered with the others circle around. :):tu:

The circle could be done for everyone showing which legionmaster they are.

Can I have one of those too?

I'm pretty sure you can't, no.

:P

Way to go with the Auxilia Scriptorum: any possibility of a Medallion (33*100 pxl)? My Signature is going to end up too large otherwise.

Talking about signatures, I'd recommend having a look at the updated signature rules: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/324495-updated-signature-rules/page-2?hl=%2Bupdated+%2Bsignature&do=findComment&comment=4469372

@Sigismund: Boop.

gallery_92945_11930_57161.png

I can make a "crazy guy in the corner" banner for Sanguinius, if you want one.

Thorn, I've already gone over the rules to make sure they'd fit. I'll also see what I can do with 33x100. Probably can't fit all the icons on there...