Meanwhile, I've just gotten off the phone with Astorath. He's keeping his diary free for the 30th November...

We're also having a round of golf on Baal Secundus that afternoon. It's a nice course but the bunker shots are insane.

Oh good. I'll be able to return that book I borrowed back in M40!

Is that before or after he attends to his business? How's your ETL vow coming on again? ;)

Of course! I'm just planning on doing as best as I can and being satisfied. But getting the badge would be so cool

It's entirely possible there's another surprise in store for those who attain their salvation ;)

Congratulations and you've done the shoulderpad trims! No wonder you're :wallbash:

Did you ever complete your original RTS vow back in 2012? Mine still isn't as complete as I vowed it to be hence why I'm still wearing my Carceres Ira...

So I just bought this unholy piece of poo of EBay... If ever there was a mini calling out for salvation it was this poor sucker. Chalky base paint, model melted onto stand by the Emperor knows what kind of glue, only attempt at detailing is the metallic paint that has been thrown over its legs and claws. A true shame that a marine deemed worthy of place in a dreadnought should be treated this way...

I SM1981 rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete this furioso dreadnought on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honour to the Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Dread...

Edited by SM1981

Primary Vow Done.

gallery_72518_11275_493844.jpg

gallery_72518_11275_1407646.jpg

gallery_72518_11275_1172368.jpg

Secondary Vow. The Sons of Dolor are a successor chapter of the Blood Angels, of unknown founding. The homeworld is the planet of Tyris which is located in the Segmentum Pacificus. The Son of Dolor share the same genetic fate of there sire chapter being cursed with both the Red Thirst and Black Rage. However a further unusual trait is observed within marines from the chapter. All marines suffer from Stigmata wounds similar to those inflicted upon Sanguinius by the arch traitor Horus. Further unusual traits include the chapters marines weeping blood from their eyes. This results in the marines never showing their faces to those outside the chapter for fear of being branded as warp tainted.

Going to start up a WIP thread for these guys in the forum as things tend to lost in the WIP forum.

So I just bought this unholy piece of poo of EBay... If ever there was a mini calling out for salvation it was this poor sucker. Chalky base paint, model melted onto stand by the Emperor knows what kind of glue, only attempt at detailing is the metallic paint that has been thrown over its legs and claws. A true shame that a marine deemed worthy of place in a dreadnought should be treated this way...

I SM1981 rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete this furioso dreadnought on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honour to the Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Save our fallen Brother! He shall yet see glory in the name of the Angel!

Sorry for the late update folks, been busy. Thread is update to here!

Astorath is completed! Thus is my vow fulfilled!

http://imgur.com/a/hlrlN

Congratulations on a menacing Astorath. How you got the definition on his shoulder pad skulls I'll never know. Wear your gallery_62972_10568_30745.jpg with pride! Also, keep an eye on the end of the event ;)

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing the results!

Primary Vow Done.

gallery_72518_11275_493844.jpg

gallery_72518_11275_1407646.jpg

gallery_72518_11275_1172368.jpg

Secondary Vow. The Sons of Dolor are a successor chapter of the Blood Angels, of unknown founding. The homeworld is the planet of Tyris which is located in the Segmentum Pacificus. The Son of Dolor share the same genetic fate of there sire chapter being cursed with both the Red Thirst and Black Rage. However a further unusual trait is observed within marines from the chapter. All marines suffer from Stigmata wounds similar to those inflicted upon Sanguinius by the arch traitor Horus. Further unusual traits include the chapters marines weeping blood from their eyes. This results in the marines never showing their faces to those outside the chapter for fear of being branded as warp tainted.

Going to start up a WIP thread for these guys in the forum as things tend to lost in the WIP forum.

Very nice indeed. Here's a little something for your signature gallery_62972_10568_30745.jpg:thumbsup:

I Lunar Centurion rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 1st Captain Arenos Karlaen on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Yeah. 1 model... but I'll be lucky to finish it

I Lunar Centurion rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete 1st Captain Arenos Karlaen on or before November 30th, 2015. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels Chapter I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

Yeah. 1 model... but I'll be lucky to finish it

You're in! 27 days should be no problem :)

I need to get my camera working. I didn't read that we needed a starting picture... I've got the armor, the black stuff, and some of the gold done now. I really need to pay more attention. I'll try to get a picture soon.

:yes: ​Hey! That's my 100th post YAY! Now I feel accomplished.

Edited by Lunar Centurion

I need to get my camera working. I didn't read that we needed a starting picture... I've got the armor, the black stuff, and some of the gold done now. I really need to pay more attention. I'll try to get a picture soon.

:yes: ​Hey! That's my 100th post YAY! Now I feel accomplished.

That's fine, just stick it up when you can so we can see how you're getting along :)

Grats ;)