I get on my lunch break and find out I've been challenged! My loyalty questioned !

Well then I guess I should go about proving that I am of stone.

Supposedly the guy who runs the big HH group is setting up to run events starting in June at 2k points so hopefully I'll get to be part of that and put up not only my ow. Reports but other stuff from the other armies that will be around.

I can absolutely say there will be game pictures in the lead up to that event too most likely.

So basically SOON tm

Nah im living out here in Washington on the West coast of the US

Ive always wanted to go to the UK tho , especially Newcastle , I have a good friend who lives theres that I need to beat atleast once at Warhammer 30k

= n = he plays iron warriors too

Damn, you're in Washington too, bro? I'm in Seattle! Once I get a force built up we should totally try and get a game in together! Edited by The Psycho

Nah im living out here in Washington on the West coast of the US

Ive always wanted to go to the UK tho , especially Newcastle , I have a good friend who lives theres that I need to beat atleast once at Warhammer 30k

= n = he plays iron warriors too

Damn, you're in Washington too, bro? I'm in Seattle! Once I get a force built up we should totally try and get a game in together!

Sure , Im across the bridge in Redmond , Home base for me is Games and Gizmos in Redmond  really amazing store good community , friendly staff AND ALL THE FOOD CHOICES HUMANLY POSSIBLE   Ive played against another board member before and he enjoyed the store quite a bit. 

Speaking of events coming up and the sudden clamoring for battle reports 

This is happening   

List Suggestions  Would be appreciated 

tumblr_o38x43bR4s1tdqdkto1_500.jpg

This is what I  was thinking 

But mind you this is after 2  twelve hour work days with a third and forth on the way  so it may just be godawful

+++ 4th (2000pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List (Age of Darkness) (2000pts) ++

+ HQ (230pts) +

Sigismund (230pts)

+ Troops (390pts) +

Legion Tactical Squad (195pts) [Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, 9x Legion Tactical Space Marines]

Legion Tactical Sergeant [Artificer Armour]

Legion Tactical Squad (195pts) [Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, 9x Legion Tactical Space Marines]

Legion Tactical Sergeant [Artificer Armour]

+ Elites (635pts) +

Legion Terminator Squad (635pts) [Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, 2x Chainfist, 7x Legion Terminators, 2x Lightning Claw, 3x Power Fist]

Legion Spartan Assault Tank [Dozer Blade, Flare Shield]

+ Heavy Support (375pts) +

Legion Sicaran Battle Tank (180pts) [Dozer Blade, Lascannons]

Sicaran Venator Tank Destroyer (195pts) [Dozer Blade]

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [VII: Imperial Fists]

+ Lord of War (370pts) +

War Machine Detachment (370pts)

Legion Typhon Heavy Siege Tank [Armoured Ceramite]

supposedly the events  to be for fun    that said I am aware of some of the participants and their  idea of what fun is  - n -   so Im trying to put together something with teeth sharp teeth 

Another option would be to just bring two squads of 5 terminators  and stick the other 5 in a phobos  

Tho thats like..10 guys total in a 2k list , well 11 , but yea 11 dudes seems pretty low 

Edited by Bladewolf

theres been talk  of a wall of  Iron Warriors dreadnoughts ( not terribly scary but definately awesome )  as well as the fire drake party  that james has been running  an iron hands tank list with the new right of war from  dave ,  im not too worried about AJ and his nightlords   , but  what ive been made to understand that the event is for fun but no ones bringing a list that they expect not to work  well  oh and there will be a few mechanicum  lists and definately 2 knight and blackshield guys 

I  guess the levithan has a good shot at fighting against  primarchs and their retinues and knights if It can get the charge off.  bringing   him along might be a really good idea  

cept fer like Ferrus and Vulkan  and Pert XD  

I suppose I could always swap to the tank for those legions since the two are only a 5 point deviation in price 

Edited by Bladewolf

So I spent a short amount of time adding a very thing coat of Agrax to the yellows on my marines to try and get a darker yellow effect. I will have pictures up tomorrow of the result.

I just found that the yellow was a touch too bright before and I would much rather a more construction truck look

Agrax, in some cases, might make it a bit too muddy.

Try some tests with Reihkland Fleshshade (or however you spell it), Seraphim Sepia and/or Cassandora Yellow or a mix thereof to get a more controlled effect of less instantly-muddy effect.