I really need to plan a ZM setup like that. Awesomesauce

Buy some Infinity Terrain or something :tongue.:

Is that where the terrain is from?

and congratulations brother on your victory.

My scouts have reported a gathering of our hated foe, the Bearers of the Word, so I may soon have good tidings of my own!

WLK

Probably. Could be Standard Sci-Fi MDF or HDF Terrain though. Its just I see it mostly in use by infinity players.

Its infinity terrain from my local store , I will find the guy  who owns it and ask him where he got it from ( its one of the regulars terrain.  

I am really enjoying playing Zone Mortalis , so much so that I have purchased some stuff to mock up some warders / breachers  

Work and some personal tragedy has kept me pretty quiet as of late and for that I  apologize. 

Well if its personal tragedy I'd be more worried if you were on here constantly instead of taking care of that business, y'know?

Thank you gentlemen for your kindness. 

The tactical marine sprue from the calth box showed up ,  waiting on  the warder upgrade bits to make the Warder / Breacher squad. 
Probably going   two melta guns and a power weapon on the sargent, most likely an axe. 

The last Leviathan for the talon is ordered. I was able to negotiate for a matching base so they will  all have the same bases which is nice.
This one will be  Claw  and  Auto Cannon / Bombard  ( the plan is to magnetize it at the connection point) 

I am looking forward to doing some modeling and painting soon.  

yeah it isint likely ill roll plasma  , i like the reliability of melta guns especially against dreadnoughts in zone mortalis that are not leviathans.  not to mention  they will instagib a charging marine or murder a battle suit  both units can take them ,  and i have a bunch laying around. 

Its funny you should bring that up because Godfrey and brother Victor Nefarius actually are not on  good terms. 

Victor was recruited from the same homeworld as Godfrey  but psykers from that world were responsible for a massive war  and were largely culled. 

Godfrey remembers this cause before the Imperial Fists showed up he lost his father in that war.  Witches tearing apart tanks and flaying the crew alive with scrap and the like. 

Ironically Victor is as  signed to Godfrey's company and Godfrey treats him like a disposable resource and is quite pleased when Dorn has all the psykers recalled to the phalanx after nikea. 

Amusingly enough Victor will die on Terra saving Godfrey's life. 

Bling the ever loving :cuss out of it. Cogs, Heraldry, one of the Upper Armor Plates in Techmarine Red (the ones over the shoulders with the frag launchers), Mechandendrites for days.

Stuff like that. Since we dont know of any Techmarine Dreadnoughts (why arent they a thing?!) youre pretty much left to your own devices in this regard.

Godfrey of the Stone Cross 
HQ , Walker Character  
WS6 BS5 S8 F13/S13/R12  HP5 ( +1 from normal) 
3++ invul +d6 Str on explodes  ( instead of d3)
Armored Ceramite
Phosphex Discharger 
Master Crafted Leviathan Siege Claw  
Swap Heavy Flamers for Volkite  ( Reference to Fellglaive)
Leviathan Storm Cannon ( Reference to Sicarian Battle Tanks ) 

Fixed Warlord Trait 
Vehicles with the Tank or Walker Type  are scoring units outside of your deployment zone

It will not die. 

Last of the 775th 
If this unit is destroyed ( Even by an explodes result)  it becomes an objective where it was destroyed worth 1 victory point to the owning player and 4 victory points to the opponent.

Godfrey of the Stone Cross

HQ , Walker Character

WS6 BS5 S8 F13/S13/R12 HP5 ( +1 from normal)

3++ invul +d6 Str on explodes ( instead of d3)

Armored Ceramite

Phosphex Discharger

Master Crafted Leviathan Siege Claw

Swap Heavy Flamers for Volkite ( Reference to Fellglaive)

Leviathan Storm Cannon ( Reference to Sicarian Battle Tanks )

Fixed Warlord Trait

Vehicles with the Tank or Walker Type are scoring units outside of your deployment zone

It will not die.

Last of the 775th

If this unit is destroyed ( Even by an explodes result) it becomes an objective where it was destroyed worth 1 victory point to the owning player and 4 victory points to the opponent.

A little on the OP side. Edited by Wolf_Pack