he should , I just dont want to be bothered making him look different from the rest of my army ,  consider it a bit of artistic freedom. 

he should also be blonde but im not about that life 

Edited by Bladewolf

Polux, looks good in black... Maybe post Terra and early scouring he wore black as a symbol of mourning or as a Champion for the Emperor.

Glad you didn't do blue with red hands,

He might have been mistaken for a Night Lord and killed by his brothers :D

Very, very sexy work there

Thank you Jarl , When are you  gonna paint something else raven guard related D: !  ?  Or Show off some of yer Iron Warriors stuff !? 

That has to be one of my favourite Poluxes, I can't quite put my finger on why, but the gritty brutality of the paintjob and the depth of emotion on the face are fantastic.

Thank you , Gritty and Brutal is definitely what I am going with for my paint scheme . 

Your Siggy was the best I'd seen, and now you Polux is too. Lovely work! :smile.:

Thank you very much !   Such high praise @ u @  I certainly appreciate the motivation

Damn you get this done quickly! Nice work

Thank you Ishagu  

How.....How do you put out so much great work so fast. Time wise im struggling to finis 10 custodes

My work has been super slow this month , so Ive been poor and have had a lot of time on my hands , when you dont have anything to do all day and you know youll have nothing to do tomorrow other than tend the house you look at unpainted models as if they are taunting you , atleast I  do

Also you actually paint your models  , yer stuff always looks incredible so the time spent is well spent 

Polux, looks good in black... Maybe post Terra and early scouring he wore black as a symbol of mourning or as a Champion for the Emperor.

Glad you didn't do blue with red hands,

He might have been mistaken for a Night Lord and killed by his brothers :biggrin.:

Really makes you  wonder why he took  Blue and Crimson for his splinter chapters colors after the whole ordeal at Sotha. 

I mean I get that he respected  Big G.  A lot and that the crimson fist moniker comes from what happened to his hand and him having to grow a new one.  

Just strange given the ordeal suffered at the hands of the Night Lords. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for the Encouragement and Comliments 

Also Charlo that is normally what I play in the truck when I am heading to the store to play a game  XD 

So with my new Pollux unveiled I guess we can talk about what happened to the old one.

Hes A jump Pack  Preator / Consul   now

tumblr_ok2rhiCnNX1tdqdkto6_540.jpg 

tumblr_ok2rhiCnNX1tdqdkto5_540.jpg

Thats Right , I just strapped a Jump Pack to him ...cause... reasons. 

I was bored tonight so I  went in on some assault marines I have maybe 12 of em now, and my chaplain is magnetized so he could join them if I wanted  ... I dunno  why I just did

tumblr_ok2rhiCnNX1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

tumblr_ok2rhiCnNX1tdqdkto3_540.jpg

tumblr_ok2rhiCnNX1tdqdkto4_540.jpg

tumblr_ok2rhiCnNX1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

The Powerfist guy has a pretty slick pose but hes leaning a bit far forward if you look at him from  like normal view , I may try and fix that , I may not , looks really good from the back. 

I dunno if ill ever run an assault marine heavy force but ill need something like 18 ish more  assault marines to make use of all the power weapons I have XD   I like the way the mk3 chests and helms work on em , i have so many laying around now I  guess ill start working them into the stuff I  work on. 

The Power Fist Sargeant looks great, the fist looks like he is about to reach out and grab something/someone.

Stick him on a bit of wire so he is in mid-air and then maybe a traitor guardsman or marine (Iron Warrior or a model form your co-workers army) and have look like he is diving onto them about to crush their skull!!!

• 2 weeks later...

wont be able to make my groups next big 3000 point event , pretty bummed about that , but I did pull all my stuff out for the list to make myself feel better. 

As an Aside I love the whole Armored Breakthrough = fast smaller tanks , race tuned predators for the win boys !  

16463695_1536863486338773_70734123765251