FreeBlade is out (with special guest)

JeffTibbetts

Update is out.

https://www.facebook.com/PixelToys/videos/693023850837838/

Chapter 11

3 Missions each with the usual variations - Storm, etc.

Last .boss is a D-Thirster. Not easy to beat (see below for tip).

Reward is Gold rank 347 Lightning Cannon.

Patrol mission difficulty revamped. You now face enemies at level. It's tougher than last update but not as tough as some 3 updates before where enemies sometimes outranked you and close combat bars were sometimes a sliver.

New map - Chaos controlled old House Drakkus fief.

Rewards increased slightly.

No new weapons.

No level increase.

But there's supposedly yet another update coming with yet more new weapons, new patrol maps, and level increase.

D-Thirster has 3 phases.

2 ranged phases, then 1 close combat phase.

You need to damage down his health past a certain level to get to next phase.

Phase one, he shoots 1 Fireball, 1 Shield-able ground wave and spawns infinite infantry.

Phase two, he shoots 3 Fireballs often and rest is same.

Shoot the Fireballs to avoid damage, Shield against the ground wave, shoot or shield against the Rocket Infantry but don't otherwise try to kill all the infantry because they just keep respawning. Focus on getting the D-Thirster's health down.

Use a Stubber, because the Melta doesn't cool fast enou to keep up with shooting down his Fireballs.

I just got this today

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Protilious/Prots%20Chaos%2040K/B388057C-8E2E-4211-8754-B1E25860CF60.jpg

I think I just completed a daily mission and it was awarded to me.

I hate to say it, but that's part of the reason it takes so long for some of these games to come to Android. So many different versions of software are a nightmare for app developers. My brother is one, and he's told me all about it. I get why it frustrates people, but I wouldn't blame the dev teams. I hear that most of them actually port the games through third-party companies as well, and I don't think that happened in this case. Might explain the long turn-around time, but should make for a better experience. 

Let us know how it looks and plays on the latest Android devices, peeps! I'm curious. I just recently started playing it on my iPad and I have to say, I really miss the 3D-Touch controls from my iPhone. It's done very well. Do any Androids support that? I haven't been keeping up with mobile news for a long time. 

Just downloaded it, only to be told that my phone sucks and that I should buy a new one... :down:

Yep, can't get past the ingame rendering of the Knight saying "welcome my lord..."

*sigh*

Yeah! It's out for Android! Woooohooooo! :DDD

All I need to check is if my phone from 2010 and my seemingly ancient tablet are compatible! *beware of irony*

At least it's out. ^^

Did you see the animation when you fight Litany, where if you win but without an execution, you kick him when he's already down?

Too funny.

And, Zhufor is cute when he falls over.

Did you see the animation when you fight Litany, where if you win but without an execution, you kick him when he's already down?

Too funny.

As in Lord Zhufor? Darn I didn't know he was in this game.

Too funny.

As in Lord Zhufor? Darn I didn't know he was in this game.

Ah sorry - meant Zufiel.

Not the Skulltakers Zhufor.

All those Zs...

Yeah, I love that kick animation. Great stuff. There's a lot to like about this game, honestly. I still enjoy it even after all these months. I don't think walking around in a Knight, let alone MY OWN Knight, will ever really get old. 

Yeah, I love that kick animation. Great stuff. There's a lot to like about this game, honestly. I still enjoy it even after all these months. I don't think walking around in a Knight, let alone MY OWN Knight, will ever really get old.

That kick makes me realize all the more that the Knight is an extension of the pilot and it's not simply like using a bunch of levers to move it around. I know that's the way it's always been in the fluff but this sure makes it more apparent in my mind in a funny way. Like I imagine him going "stupid renegade" - punt!

Archived