FreeBlade is out (with special guest)

JeffTibbetts

There's supposed to be a big update coming tomorrow, including something called "Titanic Clash"

gallery_74115_9011_636387.jpg

And it looks like my Queen is leading the charge again. :D

What the?!

YAY!

Also, I wonder what MP will be like.

I've already got it? Says Titanic Clash is a new chapter where you face off against an Ork Mek mastermind in 15 new missions and objectives, he rides a Morkanaut it seems with a maga-kannon. Also added is a player profile with stats where you can compare with friends and rename your Knight along with a level cap increase to 45 with new wargear. 15 new named Epic and Legendary items too.

Something about a photo mode for zooming and inspecting and improved graphics and effects plus a "huge" number of bug fixes and improvements and rebalancing on some "notorious" missions plus some entry requirements being dropped. Not that I'd know, as while I get a little bit further in the load screen I've pretty much given up on having it work on my phone!

Photo mode. Eyes glow, exhaust glows, chain blade spins.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yaJOMpCFZNY/VnIm6sn99PI/AAAAAAAAAM8/RGD5AoiUFRI/s2048-no/IMG_1172.PNG

New Chapter

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PBRX_MhLyWE/VnIm7l0bbDI/AAAAAAAAANA/AqkH86etfPI/s2048-no/IMG_1173.PNG

But most importantly, when in the Forge, the list no longer scrolls back to the top every time you drag an item to the right to be broken down.

Thanks... I came across something, but still unsure of the scheme exactly. It appears I can't buy all of it in the airbrush line, but maybe I don't have to.

Just trying to convince myself I need a third one over doing a different army. lol

Dunno, just says "Too many allays lost."

And another event where I ranked as incompetent!

Sounds like your Dark Angel buddies are getting killed. Best I can suggest is to prioritise taking out enemy armour first, and leave the infantry to your allies til you've nailed the big stuff. Also, if you're losing at the same point each time, I'd recommend equipping the highest level missile launcher you can get and using that when the troublesome section starts. It ought to knock back a good chunk of the enemy in one go, and will target the tougher stuff first.

Dunno, just says "Too many allays lost."

And another event where I ranked as incompetent!

Sounds like your Dark Angel buddies are getting killed. Best I can suggest is to prioritise taking out enemy armour first, and leave the infantry to your allies til you've nailed the big stuff. Also, if you're losing at the same point each time, I'd recommend equipping the highest level missile launcher you can get and using that when the troublesome section starts. It ought to knock back a good chunk of the enemy in one go, and will target the tougher stuff first.

I did notice during those missions your Dark Angels buddies have a health indicator on the right side of the screen. You can definitely see it going down if they take the damage.  Look for that damage indicator when you restart that mission- keep an eye on it.

You will not believe the OOP Main Weapon that I got from a drop today:

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oc_GtQw1GK4/VntPQYQZWxI/AAAAAAAAANY/Ixuhrhwd-cM/s2048-no/IMG_1186.PNG

Also, I suddenly feel like playing War Dragons. Not sure why.

Well I just had a fun glitch. Running through today's daily event, and I found an invisible Ork. I'd killed everything I could see on screen, and I mean everything. Barrels, tank-traps, statuary, obelisks, lamps, all of it. From a nondescript patch of ground comes a grenade. Then another. I can't shoot it with my Gatling cannon, my secondary weapon doesn't hit it. Finally got rid of it using my missile pod. Apparently the devious greenskin cloaking technology is ineffective against auto-targeting systems.

Well I just had a fun glitch. Running through today's daily event, and I found an invisible Ork. I'd killed everything I could see on screen, and I mean everything. Barrels, tank-traps, statuary, obelisks, lamps, all of it. From a nondescript patch of ground comes a grenade. Then another. I can't shoot it with my Gatling cannon, my secondary weapon doesn't hit it. Finally got rid of it using my missile pod. Apparently the devious greenskin cloaking technology is ineffective against auto-targeting systems.

And here I thought i was going crazy!

Archived