FreeBlade is out (with special guest)

JeffTibbetts

Update is up. I did it and lost two nearly finished quests.:furious: Forging 5 ML (4 of 5 done) and forging 10 misc items (9 of 10 done). All for nothing. I´m pissed

That's just typical crap

Looking good AJB. I like the silver and blue scheme.

Thanks trying to keep the World Eaters color but find the silver works better here.

Forging the same type of component will give you a higher rated resulting component.

E.g. When forging a new Melta Gun;

Forging a 150 Melta Gun with a 140 Stubber;

Will likely give you a higher rated resulting component, than;

Forging a 150 Melta Gun with a 140 Chest Piece

So I started to play this game and I can say it's good popcorn action. Lots of things blowing up and stuff. but some things make me a little salty, like the auto equip function, making me take things like stubbers instead of melta guns. also the amount of times I have to upgrade stuff is starting to become silly.

So I started to play this game and I can say it's good popcorn action. Lots of things blowing up and stuff. but some things make me a little salty, like the auto equip function, making me take things like stubbers instead of melta guns. also the amount of times I have to upgrade stuff is starting to become silly.

I just ignore the autoequip as I don't find the weapons selection usefull

I was determined to try to break into the top 100 for the daily so I bought a bunch of gold and retried a recent event like close to 10 times. Highest I got was like 259k points but even that was like 120th place.

It's impossible.... :(

I'm still resting on my laurels after scooping a 91st place last week. I think I must have done it on a quiet day, because certainly most of my high scores are achieved more through luck than any kind of tactical acumen. I just shoot everything. Barrels, lights, statues, an occasional ally... I cause more collateral damage than anything else.

I still put a bit of time in every day on this. Still lovin' it.

I had a Knight sitting on the floor (in a box) that I just had no motivation to finish. Well I have a fully loaded Crusader that I just don't find effective anymore against the newer Super Heavies so I told myself I had to assemble a basic Knight (Paladin/Errant) with a D sword, nice and cheap points wise.

Thanks to this game I just finished it. Including some minor magnetization for swappable bitz. I was inspired by the army painter to get outside my comfort zone a bit on the paint colour selection. It's not the greatest looking Knight but I'm really happy to have it done.

Also as  a side note, I had one daily... Just one where I got super lucky I guess and finished in the top 1000! lol  That's the best I've done by a mile. I truly don't understand what I'm missing but even at level 19 I seem to be missing some mechanism that has me ranking very low in the dailies.

There are a LOT of people playing this, especially now that it's receiving awards. 10% should be easier than ever right now.

So armed with the surge in popularity I thought I'd try the daily.

I'm sad to report it's official, the game has ranked me as "Competent". Sweet.... !

Wooooo!

Adequacy! :D

I'm just going to repeat this post here because.... this thread and Freeblade game inspired me to finally finish the Knight I'm using today:

A new Knight joins the fray:

med_gallery_2760_10216_235635.jpg

On the left is my original Imperator Domus and now he is joined by the cagey (and this time magnetized!) Divinus Veridian.

med_gallery_2760_10216_352051.jpg

med_gallery_2760_10216_265599.jpg

He will be featured in a larger, multiplayer game I'm having later today, but with my Ultramarines army. Wish me luck... it's against the dreaded salmon of 40K... Tau.... 4,000 pts of Tau.

And here is a teaser pic of that battle to come with my 2,000 pts of Ultramarines and Divinus Vedidian:

The characters/LibCon:

med_gallery_2760_10216_179154.jpg

My entire 2,000 pts of Knight + Battle Company/10th Co Auxiliary and LibCon featuring Tigurius:

med_gallery_2760_10216_534823.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Archived