FreeBlade is out (with special guest)

JeffTibbetts

I just hooked the game up to my new IPad and was looking forward to trying the game on the larger screen. But to my disappointment it doesn't actually synchronize your level! It does however remember what packs you paid for. But I have to be honest starting at level 1 when my phone is lvl 25 isn't exactly an exciting proposition.

I just hooked the game up to my new IPad and was looking forward to trying the game on the larger screen. But to my disappointment it doesn't actually synchronize your level! It does however remember what packs you paid for. But I have to be honest starting at level 1 when my phone is lvl 25 isn't exactly an exciting proposition.

Have you tried connecting to Facebook before and after transferring?

Have you tried connecting to Facebook before and after transferring?

I rarely use facebook so I never tried that. but after reading this I did actually hook up to facebook.... no go.

So I tried everything else I could think of, then I took my phone, ran a backup. Took my new iPad and ran a restore. It brought down all the apps, except I think there's something different about Freeblade. It didn't have the 'timer' thingy indicating a restore was happening. So I deleted entirely, re-hooked up my iCloud to it, then re-installed Freeblade.

I just fired it up now and it finally prompted me to 'Use local data or iCloud data?'. 

So that worked. For the record though it never asked me that, yet everytime I would play on iPad, my Phone would ask 'Local data or iCloud?'. So this indicated to me for some reason the iPad just defaulted to something. But thanks, it is working finally.

I finally got an "Exemplar" result from a daily... top 25% and for the heck of it I looked at the top score. Now to get Exemplar I had a score of about 138,000 pts. The top score got... 1,200,000. How on Terra is that even plausible? Is he taking down the Warp in his missions? Seriously. lol

Are you playing on a phone? On my iPad, although the zone is narrow it's definitely hittable.

You can get a larger hit area by upgrading your chainsword. Also, quite a few of the named special wargear items have a bonus to critical hit percentage.

I even bought the 245 Chainsword (my actual upgrade limit is 215) and this is still my problem (playing on full iPad):

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rS7_ncAMLLw/VobkAFzXh7I/AAAAAAAAAN0/YVHH5p5qFJk/s2048-no/IMG_1199.PNG

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NsjP6Oy6e7Y/Vobj-OpaL0I/AAAAAAAAANs/KqXY8ApDbb8/s2048-no/IMG_1196.PNG

Hold your finger 1mm above screen, as the line is just about to hit the box, press down hard. 

If you have screen armour then detection will miss, if your water/hydrolytic levels are off then you will miss.

Man that's serious business, guess I need to start hydrating and try again.

Hold your finger 1mm above screen, as the line is just about to hit the box, press down hard. 

If you have screen armour then detection will miss, if your water/hydrolytic levels are off then you will miss.

Man that's serious business, guess I need to start hydrating and try again.

Sounds stupid, but I have problems with touch screen all the time.

So... I've been trying to get this game to sync my game data from my phone to my iPad. Has anyone done this? I thought maybe I hadn't advanced the story enough to start getting the iPad to check, but yesterday I got well into the second chapter and it never prompted me to choose between a cloud save or local data. 

On the other hand, my phone prompts me to choose between local or cloud data when I try to play it. I wonder why only one device would check? 

If anyone's gotten it to sync up, would you mind letting me know at what point it started happening, or if you're aware of any special circumstance or requirement I maybe haven't fulfilled? 

Archived