HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

Ok Guys - sooooo

I think you guys will be very very very happy with the output of Primarchs this weekender. Also some cool stuff for the character series, a big bird, a grumpy Knight and probably some Iron Warriors.

@m_r_Parker: I hope you are going, there may be a new tank variant you will like a lot haha tongue.png

it's official; Atia is a creature of the warp sent to drive us to insanity by whispering maddening portents of the future.

I'm ok with that. Sounds like we'll see the new heavy Knight Titan variant already. I'm guessing it's based on the old epic Knight Castellan, Crusader or Warden models so it'll be bulky & shooty. Should be cool (and very grumpy) :D

Ok Guys - sooooo

I think you guys will be very very very happy with the output of Primarchs this weekender. Also some cool stuff for the character series, a big bird, a grumpy Knight and probably some Iron Warriors.

@m_r_Parker: I hope you are going, there may be a new tank variant you will like a lot haha tongue.png

it's official; Atia is a creature of the warp sent to drive us to insanity by whispering maddening portents of the future.

I'm ok with that. Sounds like we'll see the new heavy Knight Titan variant already. I'm guessing it's based on the old epic Knight Castellan, Crusader or Warden models so it'll be bulky & shooty. Should be cool (and very grumpy) :D

I'm postulating that it'll have a quake cannon and at least one quad lascannon battery judging by the old model load out :)

The old Crusader epic model is what I mean - the model has a quake cannon and a twin linked lascannon but will likely have something stronger than a twin linked 1 shot S9 AP2 weapon as the other arm - hence the quad lascannon battery (or Solex lascannon?)

I'm postulating that it'll have a quake cannon and at least one quad lascannon battery judging by the old model load out smile.png

Well who knows tbh, the old models haven't been a good weathervane for judging what the load-outs of the new equivalents will be. That said I would go ape over a carapace-mounted quake mortar or something.

also the event model releases should be up ~14 hours from now oh godddd the excitements

I'm postulating that it'll have a quake cannon and at least one quad lascannon battery judging by the old model load out smile.png

Well who knows tbh, the old models haven't been a good weathervane for judging what the load-outs of the new equivalents will be. That said I would go ape over a carapace-mounted quake mortar or something.

also the event model releases should be up ~14 hours from now oh godddd the excitements

The names might not be the same, but the old Errant had a thermal cannon and power fist and I believe the paladin still had the rapid fire battle cannon. But I completely agree with what you're saying, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that there's going to be a carapace mounted quake cannon, and I'm going to :cuss my pants with how awesome it looks. The hype starts now.

This is honestly one of the longest weeks ever! I need info on the white Scars!! Can i have Outriders as troops? Can i take units of 5 or do they need to be 10 as troops? Jetbikes as troops? Skilled rider? Better jink? Seriously!! All of the above is all wishlisting granted but I do feel my madness is relevant to the thread haha

I'm hoping the Cortus-Contemptor will be something like this; similar in size to the normal Contemptor, but with stripped-down armour, 2 DCCWs, and a 'shoulder-mounted' twin-linked special weapon instead of the fist-weapons on the normal Contemptor arms.

http://you-happy.ru/uploads/posts/2009-08/1251729095_a_225.jpg

Either way: Stormbird, Knight chassis, new tank variant & new Character models (I wouldn't be surprised by a Shadrak Meduson / Tybalt Marr duel set to coincide with Book VI) all provide me with much squeeeeee!

Weekend can't come fast enough

Wow that dreadnought art is pretty metal!

We'll certainly see Dark Angels special units and transfers long before the Lion. If it's after another Warlord I'll mail Atia some Crown Royal Reserve!

Atia last I heard was that all legions will have transfer sheets by the end of the year, is this still the plan?

Okay, sounds like I'm going to need more money this weekend than I thought.

What time do we reckon book VI might sell out? There is now way I'm getting up at 7.30am. I'm also in the Premier Inn down the road, so I've gotta get there too.

Wow that dreadnought art is pretty metal!

We'll certainly see Dark Angels special units and transfers long before the Lion. If it's after another Warlord I'll mail Atia some Crown Royal Reserve!

Atia last I heard was that all legions will have transfer sheets by the end of the year, is this still the plan?

Yep, transfer sheets are done by a lady in the design team and is intependend from others work (I think she will be there again?) - should be out till end of this year (we still also have some Knights transfer sheets to go who's designs are finished but not released yet, same with Sons of Horus).

Oh, and there will be a big walker before the Lion, maybe even two :P

So this weekender could well wrap up the missing models from the Isstvan trilogy? That's amazing!

I'm trying very hard not to let the hype get to me but it's a losing battle. :)

Oh, and there will be a big walker before the Lion, maybe even two tongue.png

As dismaying as all these DA tidbits are Atia, we long suffering DA fans certainly appreciate any input we can get.

Quick clarifying question: are you referring to these things coming out before a model for the Lion, or his rules? I could tolerate waiting a while for a model (though it'll be tough), but if I have to wait years for DA to get the full legion treatment I think I'll drop out of the HH out of pure, unimaginable despair.

Oh, and there will be a big walker before the Lion, maybe even two tongue.png

As dismaying as all these DA tidbits are Atia, we long suffering DA fans certainly appreciate any input we can get.

Quick clarifying question: are you referring to these things coming out before a model for the Lion, or his rules? I could tolerate waiting a while for a model (though it'll be tough), but if I have to wait years for DA to get the full legion treatment I think I'll drop out of the HH out of pure, unimaginable despair.

In this regard, I'd err on the side of Models.

That was my assumption, but wanted to clarify before I let that glimmer of hope stay alive.

If Book VIII doesn't contain Thramas--or whatever campaign that gives DA the full treatment--I'm burning Nottingham to the ground.

Archived