HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

White scars RoWs and rules

Again borrowed from our brothers in arms at heresy30k

Scars LA models moving max in move phase gain reroll 1 to wound and 6+ stacking cover

+1 to take first turn/sieze and +1 to first reserve roll each turn. All skilled rider. Must take a FA

Power glave 1h ap3 or 2h +1S ap2

Cyber hawk reroll hits of 1 on enemy units within 6" of it with shoot or reroll failed charges.

RoW1 skyhunter and outrides troops. Big things start in reserve. Bikes and jetbikes gain hit and run as do infantry without big weapons. Infantry with big weapons gain outflank.

RoW2 loyalist shattered legion only. Its weird. Units that die on your side may not lose you vp and you may gain vp. Fearless in first round of assaults

Sorry, missed it was a grenade launcher option - still have to wound with it I assume?

Just hitting with a blast, brother smile.png Just like in 40k.

Is it -1 init or reduced to 1? If it's -1, we will strike simultaneously assuming we are the ones charging with our RoW

Ok scratch my complaints, Pistols do fight hand to hand with the close combat weapon profile, so DO get the Legion rules benefit.

Though it does beg the question why they were so specific?

Any rule changes on the World Eaters? Caedere Weapons, Rampagers?

Can we please see the new Rite of War? :)

Any rule changes on the World Eaters? Caedere Weapons, Rampagers?

Can we please see the new Rite of War? :)

Seconded. 

Plus Salamander RoW please :D

3rded! Any news on WE units and weapon rules

the mastadon ... that thing is so incredible, please let that be a 40k model and not just legions. if it isn't .. feth it.. feth it im going unbound and getting one for my dark angels i dont care it will be mine, one way or another. i want my av14 deathwagon of death-justice-murder-death:

Sorry, missed it was a grenade launcher option - still have to wound with it I assume?

Is it -1 init or reduced to 1? If it's -1, we will strike simultaneously assuming we are the ones charging with our RoW

I haven't seen BA (and DA) RoW yet. What does it do?

White scars RoWs and rules

Again borrowed from our brothers in arms at heresy30k

Scars LA models moving max in move phase gain reroll 1 to wound and 6+ stacking cover

+1 to take first turn/sieze and +1 to first reserve roll each turn. All skilled rider. Must take a FA

Power glave 1h ap3 or 2h +1S ap2

Cyber hawk reroll hits of 1 on enemy units within 6" of it with shoot or reroll failed charges.

RoW1 skyhunter and outrides troops. Big things start in reserve. Bikes and jetbikes gain hit and run as do infantry without big weapons. Infantry with big weapons gain outflank.

RoW2 loyalist shattered legion only. Its weird. Units that die on your side may not lose you vp and you may gain vp. Fearless in first round of assaults

is the power glave available to sergeants etc? if so - bleh.

I haven't seen BA (and DA) RoW yet. What does it do?

Mortarion24, on 06 Feb 2016 - 12:21 PM, said:snapback.png

RoW one gives jump infantry auto arrive deep strike turn one, inf and jump inf gain pinning when arriving by deep strike with ranged weapons. Charging units gain +1 initiative and must challenge.

Alt RoW cant be pinned and stubborn near obj or in deploy zone. If win assault enemy -1 ld for morale check, if half force destroyed gain 5+ fnp until game ends. Units under half strength cant score and no vp and always sweep

Mortarion24, on 06 Feb 2016 - 12:21 PM, said:snapback.png

RoW one gives jump infantry auto arrive deep strike turn one, inf and jump inf gain pinning when arriving by deep strike with ranged weapons. Charging units gain +1 initiative and must challenge.

Alt RoW cant be pinned and stubborn near obj or in deploy zone. If win assault enemy -1 ld for morale check, if half force destroyed gain 5+ fnp until game ends. Units under half strength cant score and no vp and always sweep

Interesting smile.png(shopping list note: must buy augury scanners)

Archived