HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

Looks like the Iron Circle bots are built on the Domitar chassis. I hope you can take them without taking Perturabo, even if it takes some fluff wiggling.

These Thousand Sons 'Achaean' upgrades, are they meant to be for veterans or something? They look a lot closer to the art on the cover of the BL novel.

Spoke quite a bit with the artist. These upgrades have no specific purpose; rather it was something he really, really wanted to do but got told "no" because of the left/right shoulder pad issue.

Since the first TS kits are out, they allowed these to be made. Feel free to use them for whatever you want, is what the artist wants :)

Any info on the third legion, is the tired old legion getting some new love (or hate) finally?

New RoW makes Kakaphoni relentless and heavy 2
JUST that?
That's all the info that I've been able to glean ha. There should be a second RoW as well as some unit tweeks :)

Known that for months mate lol

I was after someone who maybe has the book really

Unless i am deeply thick, still waiting on the dark angels ROW

From Wiseman @heresy30k

any character can swap their power sword for a caliban blade or if they dont have a p sword but can upgrade to one, instead can upgrade to a c blade for 10 points

instead of a plasma gun, can take plasma repeater for 20 points, for support squads entire squad needs to do this or none

praetor, centurion, consul can instead of a powerfist take a terranic great sword for 15 points

rites of war:

one is a jetbike army, all IC must take jetbikes, jetbikes can leave in movement phase then outflank, rad grenades on characters for a handful of points, reroll sweeping advance and IC reroll wounds against T5 or more models. also you dont take negative modifiers to ld against them. cant use allies LD and infantry must start in flyers

other is ironwing likedreadnoughts get tank hunter and cause fear, tanks ignore first dangerous terrain test they fail, and go faster when going flat out. when targetting infantry within 12" with a pistol, rapid fire or salvo weapon, you get +1 to wound. tank squads of 2+ models get BS 5. drawbacks are basically armoured spearhead

From what I can remember - I put my book in the car - HH now have combi-bolsters with bane strike as standard. Can upgrade to combi-weapons, and not longer have preferred enemy, but precision shot.

Wait, what? They nerfed them???

From what I can remember - I put my book in the car - HH now have combi-bolsters with bane strike as standard. Can upgrade to combi-weapons, and not longer have preferred enemy, but precision shot.

Did they get a pts drop then? Losing preferred enemy is a huge deal. Its one of the reasons I keep them.

Did they get a pts drop then? Losing preferred enemy is a huge deal. Its one of the reasons I keep them.

I don't remember, sorry. If no one beats me to it, I will post the points later when I get back to the book. What were they originally?

But if they're coming with combi-bolters as standard it isn't too much of a big deal, apart from in combat obviously.

Its the re-rolls to wound Im worried for.

Pts wise they were 175 for a standard 5 man and 25 each on top.

But if they're coming with combi-bolters as standard it isn't too much of a big deal, apart from in combat obviously.

Yes it is, they are already very expensive and PE was working on wounding as well as hits. :(

Yes it is, they are already very expensive and PE was working on wounding as well as hits. :(

Maybe if they have them 2 attacks base it would make up for it?

Hey that's pretty cool :)

Archived