HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

Any pics of WS, BA, and DA color schemes? Time to choose an army for HH... and I like all the rules except DA those seem pretty blah.

Only artwork so far, as I have seen. BA looks super pretty, I am tempted to buy another BaC box...

Any pics of that art? I want to see my boys done up all pretty-like!

Any pics of WS, BA, and DA color schemes? Time to choose an army for HH... and I like all the rules except DA those seem pretty blah.

I DAre you to pick the right army, you know it's your FIRST choice ;). I updated the DA tactica as well, all the bonuses they get are awesome and I'm super happy.

So acid shells on quad heavy bolters (now useful) and jetbikes! Stasis grenades/missiles on vets, terminators, and destroyers not to mention for missile squads (acid shells for Hb squads too).

Well I was hoping the DA rules would reflect something about their discipline, not just a plus one to hit with swords and only if the WS is equal. That seems kind of situational. Tanks are more boring to me (want massed Tacticals!) and an Army of all Jetbikes is incredibly expensive (points and cash) for Ravenwing 2.0

And art work is fine! That's how I want I base my color scheme anyway.

Part of me wants to play WS for cool bikes but I also don't want to wait 4 years (minimum) before seeing a special unit, character or Primarch.

Only artwork so far, as I have seen. BA looks super pretty, I am tempted to buy another BaC box...

It is somewhere in this thread...

Well I was hoping the DA rules would reflect something about their discipline, not just a plus one to hit with swords and only if the WS is equal. That seems kind of situational. Tanks are more boring to me (want massed Tacticals!) and an Army of all Jetbikes is incredibly expensive (points and cash) for Ravenwing 2.0

Part of me wants to play WS for cool bikes but I also don't want to wait 4 years (minimum) before seeing a special unit, character or Primarch.

4 years? Huh?

Hmm, does anyone remember how vehicles handles leadership tests? Thinking about the AL rite of war now.

Autopass unfortunately.

That just invalidates that whole rule then!!! Sucks...

Posted · Hidden by Flint13, February 6, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Flint13, February 6, 2016 - No reason given

Yes. Definitely situational almost like WE furious charge and hatred which makes WE weak I guess? Because it's situational.

I didn't quite make it through all the pages so please be patient with me if this has already been asked; does anyone know how much the warlord weapons (plasma and fist) are going for?

I'm barely halfway through building mine and already feel a strong urge to add to it's available arsenal :)

Danarc from Heresy30k says this about new, generic ROW:

Armoured Breakthrough: tank company with basic preds as troops
Primarchs Chosen: HQ primarch, no LoWs allowed
Brethren of Iron: Castallax as non-comp troops, Vorax as FA and Domitar as Elites

Fury of the Ancients: Dreadnought troops
Outcast Sons: traitor loyalists
Skyhunter Phalanx: jet bike troops
Orphans of Betrayal: loyalist traitors
Drop Assault Vanguard: first turn deep strike assault marines.
Recon Company: Recon as comp troops
Zone Mortalis Assault Force: termies as non-comp troops and one squad gets deep strike, bonus to breachers
Sacrificial Offering: expendable militia/warp cult.

It is somewhere in this thread...

Just the pics we've seen before.

Any new ones?

And what about Assault Marines?! Are the still crap points?

I've got so much work to do but cannot stop refreshing this thread in the hopes of something happening.

same here, lol

The Heresy is just much more interesting than plasticity and fracture....

Brethren of Iron: Castallax as non-comp troops, Vorax as FA and Domitar as Elites

Fury of the Ancients: Dreadnought troops

Zone Mortalis Assault Force: termies as non-comp troops and one squad gets deep strike, bonus to breachers

Well, I was already planning on grabbing book 6... now I definitely will be as soon as I have the cash.

Can someone ask while they're there if Dark Angel quad heavy Bolter rapier carriers can take acid shells?

I'm super adamant about them taking it lol. There's good evidence by the other party suggesting they can't, but I think they should (4 heavy bolters taped together being fired by a crewed LA:DA model is my case for why they should gain them).

Brethren of Iron: Castallax as non-comp troops, Vorax as FA and Domitar as ElitesFury of the Ancients: Dreadnought troops

Well, I was already planning on grabbing book 6... now I definitely will be as soon as I have the cash.

Yeah.

Orphans of betrayal sound interesting, as does Fury of Ancients.

Archived