HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

So what time tomorrow is part two of the New Model seminar?

It's not listed on the schedule I've seen and I need to warn the loved ones when I'll be glued to the site...

EDIT: Totally misread the latest BattleBunnies post about there being two seminars due to crowd size, my mistake!

I am swearing a new Oath of Moment, for if I ever make it to a HH weekender.

I accept my role in this, to compile and post all new RoWs as soon as I get my hands on the new book. 

I promise to lead our fraters into the zone of swish new rules, to conduct them to glory. 

No matter the ferocity of temptation to run to seminars, nor ingenuity of FW advertising. 

I pledge my honour to immediately post RoW news henceforth

On this matter, and by the Emperor, I swear.

Someone (*nudges Atia*) should probably post all the new Legios RoW in a single post. Might quell us poor layfolk and our cries... xD

I don't have the book yet, Drake or so may post a summary of it later, but can't do anything yet sorry

Has anyone seen the Sons of Horus Rite of War?

I needz it.

I heard it something like relentless to n your deployment zone, fleet in no man's land, crusader in the enemy's deployment.

Reroll all ones in your first shooting phase, terminators are non compulsory troops, and all terminator armored dudes must deep strike.

Guess I gotta start turnin tricks

I tried... Not alot of cash in that as a dude sad.png

Hey now, maybe you were just limiting yourself to the wrong gender in terms of clientele. tongue.png

*edit*

Damn clever ninja!

Ok, have checked into my room at the belfry and having a cuppa whilst he second new model seminar is going on. Will try to capture what I can whilst I listen back to some of the seminars I have been sat in.

Mastadon has been delayed, as it went to Production, and it needed a re-jig for assembly and some trimming 1-2 months lead time on that.

Only new model for purchase today was the Domitar, which I will open shortly. No new novellas, novels, event minis, everything else was stuff we could already buy.

Let me try and capture my thoughts.

Archived