HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

"Second new model seminar"???

Yeah, what? I don't remember seeing one on the schedule, but then again, it would be apropos if they were revealing Alpharius to suprise everyone.
I'm still thinking the surprise Will be a certain dynamic duo ;) or Shadrak Meduson.

Dynamic duo? We've already got Batman Curze ;)

If it actually happens, you'll know exactly what I mean to avoid spoilers. But tis true, the BatCurze;)

More ROW from Mortarion24:

IF stated previously

UM

+infantry infiltrate

+all infantry score

+recon may be taken as compulsory

-must have allied loyal imperial militia warp cult force with gene crafted and warrior elite upgrades

-no levy squads in allied detatch

-loyalist only

-must have vigilator

IH

+Meduson Immortals count as troops

+Hatred Traitors

+MI stubborn in enemy deploy

-loyal only and not shattered legion

-no allies

-no ferrus Magnus:(

RG

+once per game every model gains zealot for the turn

+slay the warlord grants D3 vp instead of 1

+allied imperial militia and warp cults are fearless within 6" of RG

-not shattered legions

-no fort or slow and purposeful units

-loyal only

Sala

+Infantry cause fear

+may force another turn in random length matches

+new psych power replaces pro flame breath (18" S5 AP1 Assault 1 + enemies that take casualties take morale with -ve modifier equal to wound caused)

-must have champion

-max 1 from each of jumps info, jetbike, skimmer and flyer

-no vulkan

-no fort or allies

Gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed by the RG ROW. <sadfaced>

And, in fact, I'm pretty pissed that the UM's ROW is really more of what the RG should get! Recon should be compulsory for RG! GRRRRRR....

You & me both brother....

Still we can wait and see what this recon company ROW is like.

Today is a good day. Iron Circle, Ursarax, a much better looking Stormbird. Thanks all who have taken the time to post stuff, especially Atia and Parker, who have been tireless in their efforts. It's all good stuff, and I'm well pleased.

Though not as pleased as I would be if someone posted some info on Meduson... Wargear, rules, literally anything...

Is there ANY new info on the new Red Scorpions/Mechanicus/Tau Imperial Armour book coming out?

http://memecrunch.com/meme/14IWV/pull-request-oliver-twist/image.jpg?w=500&c=1

?

I doubt they'll have anything 40k related at the horus heresy weekender.

Is there ANY new info on the new Red Scorpions/Mechanicus/Tau Imperial Armour book coming out?

http://memecrunch.com/meme/14IWV/pull-request-oliver-twist/image.jpg?w=500&c=1

Monolith asking the Important stuff.

The DA rules focusing on stabby stuff are cool. I must say that if I ever do a legion it will be DA. Sick color scheme, sword rules, cant ask for anything else.

Any word on the new RoW usable by all Legions?

I heard something about Predators as troops, another one that allows a Primarch as the mandatory HQ and something about Contemptors?

Oh my... Would that I could like this post 1,000 times... That's fantastic, and very cool. I can't wait to see how his Warlord trait ties in with the rules for fielding the Shattered Legions. Good stuff. Thank you, kind sir!

Just to confirm, BA weapons are:

Inferno pistol

Hand flamer

Blade of Perdition

...assault cannon?

And they get one good rule relating to combat (that is roughly equivalent to the DA one when you get down to it), but have ~3 drawbacks?

Scars seem to have a few more benefits than either DA and BA, what's their wargear list like? Is that glaive they can take praetor, consul, Centurion only? Same as the BA sword and the DA instant death sword?

I'm still a little dumbfounded that BA didn't get a regular melee weapon usable on sergeants... when their rules are completely based around melee. The pistols are OK but hand flamers really aren't great, inferno pistols are alright but the melta rule is typically pretty wasted on it.

The pistols are OK but hand flamers really aren't great

Until you consider that - until fixed - on a moritat, these flamers will generate an infinite amounts of hits as they can never miss, and thus chain-fire can never end.  Any squad or even primarch at under t7 will be killed instantaneously without the roll of a dice.

Forgeworld?  -Ahem-  Forgeworld?

Archived