Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

lol thanks Raktra but I was actually talking about the art Mikhal was talking about

Which do you mean?

Koschei? Azus?

You don't mean zoidberg for morro, right?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93326/4732976-zoidberg.png

So I rolled a dice (excluding Nomus as his appearance is not clear until now) and it ended up with 1.

Looking at your list, Simison, it seems that I'll cover Yucahu then. :)

Funny as the Void Eagles are amongst those Legions I still have to get familiar with. Good opportunity. ^^

I shall cover Yucahu, but fixing life mistakes takes money-priority over affording art for Kozja. Talking of art, gonna upload stuff for the Suzerainty today.

At least I was not dreaming, but I needed some time to find it. And it was not for this saturday outcall just a general response of skalpy that he wands to commission yucahu over kozja

I need to check something tonight (~21.30, Paris time) before I accept your help Kelborn, my bank may have taken a sum equivalent to a comission from me (for good reasons, don't worry). In which case, I owe both you and Thorn a pint whenever you venture south or I lose myself to the northern reaches of europe.

lol thanks Raktra but I was actually talking about the art Mikhal was talking about

Which do you mean?

Koschei? Azus?

You don't mean zoidberg for morro, right?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93326/4732976-zoidberg.png

lol...I meant the art for the Primarchs you mentioned.

I need to check something tonight (~21.30, Paris time) before I accept your help Kelborn, my bank may have taken a sum equivalent to a comission from me (for good reasons, don't worry). In which case, I owe both you and Thorn a pint whenever you venture south or I lose myself to the northern reaches of europe.

Well it depends where you are in France, but I'm from Poitiers, and Kelborn's from Germany :D

Saturday Crew

Alex the Grinner - simison 

Gwal the Pretty - Mikhal

K'awil the Emo - Grifft

Niklaas the Pyro - Blind

Daer'dd the Teddy - Redd

Icarion the Rebel Teen - Athrawes

Andezo the Elf - Kelborn

Raktra the Crook - Raktra

Kozja the Beard - Thorn

Jade the Kung-Fu Master - Drak

Hectarion the Anger - Drak

Yucahu the Spacey

The Leftovers

Pionus the Nerd

Azus the Druggie

Alexos the Cultist

Kochei the Nommer

Morro the Squid

Nomus the Brainiac 

Alright, this is how the list stands as of right now, a day before we get this show started. We have 12 Primarchs out of the 18. Checking Squig's profile, he's at least visiting B&C, so could someone send him a PM? Hesh was last here on the 25th, so we could send him a PM, though I'm not sure if it'll reach him in 24 hours. Finally, would someone like to check in with Slips? AO definitely isn't ready yet and has rejected any offers to payback anyone, while Nomus isn't ready yet, according to Kelborn.

It looks like Mr. Nicholas' preferred place of business is on Facebook. I tried his Deviantart page, but didn't get a response. I'm going on ahead and trying to set up Alex's payment, both as a down payment and to get a better idea on how we'll handle tomorrow. Is there anyone who is paying but who is not on Facebook? 

EDIT: Also Blind, I know Skal has a couple of art pieces on Kozja in the Warbringer thread.

So does Skalpy cover Yucahu or not?

If so, I can cover someone else.

If not, I'll continue covering him.

@Skalp and Thorn: Indeed, I'm german and I'm living in Nordrhein Westfalen. Not that far away from France. ;)

So does Skalpy cover Yucahu or not?

If so, I can cover someone else.

If not, I'll continue covering him.

@Skalp and Thorn: Indeed, I'm german and I'm living in Nordrhein Westfalen. Not that far away from France. ;)

Given my current economic state and life happenstances, I confirm I owe you a drink of your choice.

I live in the South of England, so globally-speaking I'm fairly close to a fair few of you. Come to think of it I think Raktra once said he's from the North of England, Birmingham maybe?

...Suddenly I'm very concerned about how close our resident Khorneflake is to my physical person.

I live in the South of England, so globally-speaking I'm fairly close to a fair few of you. Come to think of it I think Raktra once said he's from the North of England, Birmingham maybe?

...Suddenly I'm very concerned about how close our resident Khorneflake is to my physical person.

Birmingham = "North" of England

Typical southerner ;)

I'm a brit living in Sweden, about an hour from Stockholm. So I'm just a short plane ride from most of you Europeans.

-_- Birmingham=the North. Pfft...southerners... :P

Archived