Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

Alright, we've confirmed that we can break up payments to as little as one-by-one. Since Sunday is the start of the American week (don't Germans start with Monday?), I say we get the ball rolling this Saturday with the first batch. See if anything changes with the start of a new month and see if Squig and Hesh will step in. 

Anybody who has the money ready by Saturday or who knows they will have money by then, declare yourself and who you're covering. 

I know I can pay my share by then, and I'll be paying for the Warmaster. 

EDIT: 

Saturday Crew

Alex the Warmaster - simison 

Gwalchavad the Pretty - Mikhal

K'awil the Emo - Grifft

Niklaas the Pyro - Blind

Daer'dd the Teddy - Redd

Alright, we've confirmed that we can break up payments to as little as one-by-one. Since Sunday is the start of the American week (don't Germans start with Monday?), I say we get the ball rolling this Saturday with the first batch. See if anything changes with the start of a new month and see if Squig and Hesh will step in. 

Anybody who has the money ready by Saturday or who knows they will have money by then, declare yourself and who you're covering. 

I know I can pay my share by then, and I'll be paying for the Warmaster. 

So do most Europeans I think

Declared!!! Gwalchavad the Pretty^^

Recorded. Two other notes. One, Raktra is offering to cover the deficit if people are willing to pay him back. Two, I'm double-checking who's organizing the layout, but if we have control over that, how do we want to arrange the picture? Simple line-up? Loyalists and Traitors glaring at each other? Everyone staring at Gwal for being so neutral and shiny?

Gnahah. I like that. Gwal in the middle and Andezo sneaking from the loyalists to the traitors and the suzis on the same time sneaking to their own place^^

And no withput humor: it depends if we want to make a stsring pic or maybe a battle pic. Or maybe it depicts the great tournament, when All is well before reduced to ash? If I remember right, we have all still there.

Another could be a set-up showing different scenes of the day of revelation, although that would be a bit complicated.

Koschei and Kawil.over a dead Daer'dd, Morro smashing Pionius, Travier tormenting Gwal, etc.

Or, as it is a poster pic to show all our heroes it might just be something like this

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-51373166,width-400,resizemode-4/51373166.jpg

However, I prefer a pic where the two sides.storm at each other

Declared!!! Gwalchavad the Pretty^^

Two, I'm double-checking who's organizing the layout, but if we have control over that, how do we want to arrange the picture? Simple line-up? Loyalists and Traitors glaring at each other? Everyone staring at Gwal for being so neutral and shiny?

Sorry I'm confused, is this one big picture of everyone or multiple single-person pieces like his Primarch Project series? If multiple pieces I'd say go with the same pattern he used, Loyalists face left, Traitors right, and for Gwal, Andezo & the Suzies they can face one way but be looking in the other direction. Gwal & Andezo can face left but be looking right, with the Suzies being vice versa.

It's a group shot, San. Everyone in the same picture.

I think we shouldn't have dead bodies in there. Let's have everyone at their prime before any Chaos shenanigans. I'd prefer a line-up with Alex and Icarion at the center with the Loyalists and Traitors filling the flanks. 

That's one idea, but I was thinking more like the Civil War poster where Iron Man and his team is on one side, and Captain America is next to him with his team. 

But that picture might be good for having three sides, if it can be worked.

I think having a simple lineup would be the best option. We want to show off the various Primarchs, having them in some dramatic/battle situation would overshadow that and obscure some of them. 

I agree with Sim, Alex and Icarion at center, with their people on either side of them. Suzerain Primarchs could be grouped at the very end of the Traitor side. I'd say have most of the people staring ahead, or to the side, but with a few of the more "angry" Primarchs glaring at the opposite faction.

We need an extra pic for Daer'dd or should we simply see his feet^^

Will the Artwork be in that comical stlye or will he use another style? I can see the single primarchs in that style, but a mashup? can't visualize it for me^^

Archived