Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

The "you can do canon ones as well" was just an idea to get more participants/ more attention.

We can limit it to a handful of comparable legions, for example Fire Keepers and Fists.

@Slips: as our Mod of trust, is there something we need to keep in mind or is something planed for 2017 Shock couldn't interfere with this?

That's why I said that we could use our previous add (edited of course) to give a summary of our Legions.

If one has got more questions, they can ask us of course.

As far as I've seen it in all contest thus far, it's:

Winner = all who finished the challange in the set time frame

So I'm still for a typical BnC contest.

Though that leave us with a lot of characters, we can use them for different things.

Would be fair to use them as depicted legionnaires. Jeez, how do you call these typically FW pictures of Astartes which got son tiny fluff bits as well?

And I'm still preferring to not limit the Legions.

Griffs add / off is a good thing to start with in order to get an overview of our project. :)

Still can't figure out what your contest is (ie. model building, painting, Feast of Blades/Arena of Death,...?).

And since I was mentioned earlier in this thread as potential source for help with the contest, I would be willing to help but from now until January 2017, I am very busy with both real life commitments and multiple other projects running on the B&C (IFE IV, Liber Feast of Blades, ToTH). If you contact me early next year with your ideas, I could probably find the time to help out. If that's too far out or if I'm unavailable, feel free to pilfer the rules I've used for the events I've organised.

So shall we try and arrange this for January? Ideally mid-January, as I'll be kayaking at the start of the month and likely away from the web for most of that time. But if that's not workable, I'm hardly vital to a modelling comp.

For now, I guess we can keep getting the word out. Are there suitable threads for showcasing our work on H30K? We could also put things on Terminator/Dreadnought/HQ Showcase and the like, as appropriate.

• 3 months later...

Resurrecting this thread to organize our funds for the package deal that Raktra mentioned. I'll start off, list character desired and who is paying for that character. I'll edit in as we go along and have time.

BOTL

Raktra (In-progress)

Alexandros VonSalim - simison

Jade General - drakzilla

Hectarion - drakzilla

Xander Purechild - TheBlindPrimarch

Icarion Stormborn - Athrawes

Daer'dd - Chief Captain Redd

Mortera - Talonair

Gwalchavad - MikhalLeNoir

Andezo Samedi - Kelborn

Nomus Sardauk - SanguiniusReborn