Gwal the Pretty - Mikhal

K'awil the Emo - Grifft

Niklaas the Pyro - Blind

Daer'dd the Teddy - Redd

Icarion the Rebel Teen - Athrawes

Andezo the Elf - Kelborn

Raktra the Crook - Raktra

Kozja the Beard - Thorn

That makes 5 out of 18. Almost 30%. I'll shoot Athrawes a PM.

I'd lean toward having a more subtle background. Something that won't overshadow or draw attention away from the Primarchs. Maybe some planets and legion fleets? Gothic cityscape?

Of course, there's always the option to leave the background undecided and let Nicolas have artistic license. Especially since we won't really know how it'll look until most of the Primarchs are there. I'd trust his judgment in coming up with a fitting backdrop.

Although I love the Idea of the burning broken aquila, I stick with Drak here. Give the artist artistic freedom and he may create something we all like. Ny the way, if we tell him just who is who, maybe we can ask him to forward different ideas how he would compose the pic and then we chose from them via our most beloved tool: democrazy( and thst was intentional)

As Griff covers his own Primarch, I can cover another one. :smile.:

Here are the 9 remaining Primarchs to cover.

Yucahu the Spacey

Pionus the Nerd

Azus the Druggie

Alexos the Cultist

Kochei the Nommer

Morro the Squid

Jade the Kung-Fu Master - Drak?

Nomus the Brainiac 

Hectarion the Anger - Drak?

Drak said he'd take care of Hectarion and Jade, but he hasn't said anything since I set the Saturday date. 

Out of the remaining bunch, Yucahu may be the easiest since I think Skal has already made some art for him, while Morro might be the hardest since we only have a few notes from Hesh before he poofed. That or it's a three-way tie between Morro, Koschei, and Azus. Everyone else either has a little art or frequents the forum enough that's it's not a problem. 

Skalpy did also a sketch of Azus and there is a rough sketch of Koschei from Drak and a miniature of him done by Mr.Squig

We could make an Ultimatum for Hesh, if he doesn't respond, we insert a pic of Dr. Zoidberg instead of Morro^^.

Dr. Zoidberg? Futurama?

A cartoon series from the Simpsons company.

Just google him. :P

Otherwise, I believe that Sangi wanted to cover Nomus. If not, I'll take him. If so, I'll role a dice. ^^

Archived