ETL V Brief - Blood Angels

Jolemai

It is with deep regret and not a little shame that I will be unable to make my vows this year, Brothers.

I have far too much happening in my life right now that I barely even have time to read novels much less paint sad.png

Good luck to you all and may you win glory in the name of Sanguinius

It is with deep regret and not a little shame that I will be unable to make my vows this year, Brothers.

I have far too much happening in my life right now that I barely even have time to read novels much less paint sad.png

As some of us sports fans say on a yearly basis: there is always next year!

Pretty sure that will be fine and we're all looking forward to more of those!

Third party bases?

Sorry for the delay in replying, been a busy day.  

Glad you guys like the examples I posted :) . I have a lot more pictures on my Dakkadakka.com account (same user name) gallery if you're interested.  I'm painting up my Angels as 5th Battle Company, the "Daemonbanes".

And yes, Third party bases.  I just got the 60mm base in the mail today for the dreadnought, and have 10x 25mm bases for any scouts I make (have a 5 man box already) plus around 30 to 40 32mm bases, of which I've used around 14 or so now, so lots left to burn through.  They're really excellent quality, and I love the visual of them.  If interested I can forward a link to where to pick them up.  Can't say enough good things about them really. 

More info to come.  Take it easy for now. 

-Red__Thirst-

Understandable, but you know where we are should you change your mind :)

Hi folks!!!!!

This year I will be doing some Lamenters:

1 Contempor

1 Vanguard Vets squad

1 Death Company Squad

2 Tactical Squads (5 marines each)

1 devastator squad

Think this is the third potential Lamenter update for this year's ETL; looks like it's going to be a decent year for them!

So... Blood Angels... You have to fight with the phantoms of the past! (he says cryptically)...

So this is our cryptic bonus mission. Meanwhile over on the DA board in response to Olis (who is pledging for the AoD Faction):

Good, it's time for a grand comeback! Lets make the half-a-decade event really about the Dark Angels!

You know, you could always vow to do some 1st Legion units for the AoD brother (or your Emperor's Children, or your Word Bearers...) and really stick it to the Chaos subforum. msn-wink.gif

Nice try phantom of the past. Chaos is our business and will be dealt the Dark Angels' way! You had it easy, you had the Emperor and the Primarchs to lead and tell you right from wrong. Now it is only the darkness of the grim dark future! And in the darkness it is the Inner Circle that shows the way!

Coincidence?

BA Rhapsody - long post!

Is it real? Is it fantasy?

...Caught in a landmine,

No escape from the heresy...

...Open your eyes,

Look up to the sky and see... laugh.png

I'm just a poor Scout, with only BS3...

...Because I hate greenskins, like Tycho...

(This is getting harder...)

...Diceroll high, diceroll low

Anyway the dice roll doesn't really matter to me, with FNP...

...Dante, destroyed a Kan...

(Good grief.)

Inferno Pistol to its head.

Pulled his trigger, then Grotz dead.

Empraaaah. Oooooooo.. Great crusade had just begun

But Horus has gone and thrown it all away

...Sanguinior! Owowowoooww

Your wing's poked out my eye...

... If I'm not back from the Apothecary tomorrow,

battle on, battle on, and buff some other guy...

[oh god what have I promised....]

Too late, my time has come...

I feel the Red Thirst in my spine

Body Raging all the time...

Goodbye battle brothers.. I've got to go..

Leave you all behind and join Death Company..

Chaplaiiiiiiiin. OoooooOOOOOooooo...

If I'm gunna die...

Let me do it in the Black and Red...!

Ok folks, the Baalhemian Rhapsody will need to continue here for those interested smile.png

hmmm - second edition snap-fits from the boxed set?

(just a thought - how about some pocket 40k armies (using epic-scale models) but normal 40k points costs? (if i was an imperial fist i suspect i'd be ina pain glove for that thought but since i am a cultured Blood Angel maybe its just the lateral thinking...)

(just a thought - how about some pocket 40k armies (using epic-scale models) but normal 40k points costs? (if i was an imperial fist i suspect i'd be ina pain glove for that thought but since i am a cultured Blood Angel maybe its just the lateral thinking...)

Appiah's all about those third edition models, notably the fabulous Death Company box.

Appiah's all about those third edition models, notably the fabulous Death Company box.

Which are always on eBay for really fair prices.

If I didn't already have ten to paint (plus the Jolemai Pattern Chaplain) I'd grab them.

Plus then I'd need more jump-packs....

Prime a 3k army Mephiston Red and call 'em done! :D

gallery_60983_8363_82335.jpg

Best. Models. Ever. (And they cost around 1 quid each).

i've got some of them too - though all of my death company are 2nd ed models. Those guys got painted up as squad leaders and a captain with twin lightning claws/storm bolter (not the best photo but hey-ho)...

gallery_19254_1203_20440.jpg

Archived