Unforgiven, ETL V will soon be upon us!

Captain Semper

Hmmm...when does it begin, and are 30k unforgiven ok?

If you are using just 30k models with current DA codex rules, then it's fine. If you are using 30k unit entries from 30k books, then you'll have to vow in the AoD.

Last night I decided to make a few minis for my ETL vows and dedicate them to members of the opposing factions as a mark of respect for my enemies. To the Grand Master known as Semper I dedicate a dancing Fallen Angel :lol:

Just a question on political correctness of a humble Apothecary... Should we not protect the weak? huh.png

Come now brother, you're not a Salamander are you? laugh.png

Don't forget Marines are technically psychopaths. The Marines Malevolent got it right: Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead. (An old Hyaenidae thread was added for spice.) Protecting the weak is not a part of the brief. msn-wink.gif

Right, I'll not be gentle to those that oppose me. devil.gif

Though I have to admit that the green I'm using for my troops is not as dark as it could be.

"...With the Key of Caliban, to bear witness for my brothers-in-arms, I take up the mantle of the charitable, the wise and the strong.

With the Key of Caliban, as my brothers-in-arms bear witness for me, I take up the burden of the hopeless, the ignorant and the weak..."

Nestor vs. Boreas, give me Nestor every time! laugh.png

We only protect our secrets - the rest are just collateral... Also I couldn't think of a better word to collectively describe all the other chapters plus the armies of humanity... biggrin.png

Nestor, who got a head shot, because he wanted to sacrifice all live on the planet to bring back the gene-seed, the Fallen had stolen?blink.png
Uhmm... sweat.gif time to dodge away... and prepare some stuff for the ETL.

*snip*

“The Inner Circle calls, and the Sword Bearers will answer.”
Or in other words, count me in. smile.png

This was the most inspirational call to arms EVER, among ALL forums!

THE INNER CIRCLE CALLS AND SWORD BEARERS WILL ANSWER!

Can this be any cooler? no.gif

Just a question on political correctness of a humble Apothecary... Should we not protect the weak? huh.png

Come now brother, you're not a Salamander are you? laugh.png

Don't forget Marines are technically psychopaths. The Marines Malevolent got it right: Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead. (An old Hyaenidae thread was added for spice.) Protecting the weak is not a part of the brief. msn-wink.gif

Right, I'll not be gentle to those that oppose me. devil.gif

Though I have to admit that the green I'm using for my troops is not as dark as it could be.

"...With the Key of Caliban, to bear witness for my brothers-in-arms, I take up the mantle of the charitable, the wise and the strong.

With the Key of Caliban, as my brothers-in-arms bear witness for me, I take up the burden of the hopeless, the ignorant and the weak..."

Nestor vs. Boreas, give me Nestor every time! laugh.png

We only protect our secrets - the rest are just collateral... Also I couldn't think of a better word to collectively describe all the other chapters plus the armies of humanity... biggrin.png

Nestor, who got a head shot, because he wanted to sacrifice all live on the planet to bring back the gene-seed, the Fallen had stolen?blink.png
Uhmm... sweat.gif time to dodge away... and prepare some stuff for the ETL.

Yes THAT Nestor! :devil:

The 600 years old Apothecary who trumps an Interrogator Chaplain in Inner Circleness.

I'm thinking terminators... I still haven't manage to complete a single squad of terminators and I need to solve this.

Good luck! I'm so sick of painting terminator armor after the last ETL that I'm going to find something else to do of the many models I have in the armory.

If you are using just 30k models with current DA codex rules, then it's fine. If you are using 30k unit entries from 30k books, then you'll have to vow in the AoD.

So a 30k ironwing vow would be AoD, not unforgiven...sad panda...

So a 30k ironwing vow would be AoD, not unforgiven...sad panda...

Its NOT only the Codex units but also any Forge World units that can be used with the DA Codex (see: "Relic" rule).

What sort of units to you plan to use? Please feel free to PM me to discuss - don't do anything rush. :D 

Which of the Masters of the Inner Circle has the time to PM a few brothers and offer some encouragement/persuasion? We need some of your wisdom to encourage the neophytes and line battle brothers!

Well, it's not so much a matter of time, it's more that we don't want to seem pushy... PMs might be interpreted the wrong way.

But I'm sure the Unforgiven will show up and stand by the Inner Circle in droves! This is the time for true heroes to defend the legacy of the Lion!

Good luck Brothers!
Would have loved to paint up more RT era troopers for my army but this year I'm throwing my lot in with the Sisters. Hopefully next year I can return to the brotherhood.

I've had a few years out of the ETL (following mixed success) and have accumulated much unpainted plastic in the mean time.

Count me in this year!

Al

edit - yeah, i'm still carrying my badge of shame from ETL II

Archived