Unforgiven, ETL V will soon be upon us!

Captain Semper

Ha it's almost like there's a bat signal but instead of a bat it's someone dancing. tongue.png

So yeah just working away getting my minis together. HAve a drop pod put together. Don't want to work too fast or else i'll be staring at grey minis for two weeks. :P

I have failed so many times because of life getting in the way. Ironically, life just got in the way for me yesterday, I got laid off. So now I have a lot of time on my hands now. I have found parts of my Fortress of Redemption. If I can find the rest of the parts, I can finish it off. Thing is, I have on floor on the top of the tower section painted. Will I be able to finish this or because one floor section was started, this is not allowed then?

What about modelling? Can I model and assemble my minis now, but can't start painting until the 15th of May? Is this how it works? It's only painting so I can start modelling my speeders and what not?

Now last question. What about my Age of Sigmar Marines? I don't like the Stormcasts but wanted to paint these guys so I was going to paint them up as old Caliban Knights. 

Archived