Unforgiven, ETL V will soon be upon us!

Captain Semper

I'm going to walk the Path of Redemption and cleanse the stain of shame. Count me in, my Brothers! Together we will show that traitorous scum how true Sons of the Lion fight and WIN!

By shooting their brothers and blowing up their homeworld? laugh.png

The Dark Angels way! :devil:

BTW, I don't know what you mean... whistlingW.gif

15th is better for me as it gives me more time to prepare and prime the 3rd

Also the ravenwing battle box has turned up :)

The later the start the better... 

How long is it supposed to run? 3 months? Just asking so I can estimate how much should I pledge, as the things I have and need finishing up start piling :)

I'm getting in on this! List will be up later today! Just base coated my pledge! It'll be a demi company minus! I already painted up my Plasma Destroyer sadly!

95pts Assault Squad: 4 Assault Marines, 2X Flamer, Jump Packs, Sergeant with BP/Chainsword
245pts Devastator Squad: 4X Grav-Cannons, Sergeant w/ Signum, Drop Pod
180pts Company Master Zameal the Repentant: Artificer Armor, Stormshield, Jump-pack, Thunder hammer, Shroud of Heroes
175pts Tactical Squad #1: 4X Marines, 1X Sergeant w/ Combi-plasma, plasma gun
 -Razorback w/ TL Assault Cannon
175pts Tactical Squad #2: 4X Marines, 1X Sergeant w/ Combi-plasma, plasma gun
 -Razorback w/ TL Assault Cannon
175pts Tactical Squad #2: 4X Marines, 1X Sergeant w/ Combi-plasma, plasma gun
 -Razorback w/ TL Lascannon
125pts Ravenwing Attack Force: 2X Bikes with gravguns, 1X Sergeant with Powersword and Meltabomb

75pts Landspeeder Typhoon: Typhoon missile launcher and heavybolter

165pts Company Veteran Squad: 5X Vets with BP and Plasma Pistol Gunslingers
145pts Ezekiel

Grand Total: 1555pts 

The SWs are getting cocky... We should teach them to learn their place!

As a an aside they are doing a "do your own Cypher" competition in tandem with the ETL. You can find the relevant thread here in case any of you want to join. Just to point out though, Cypher does not earn you any points for the ETL. For us it would be an out-of-competition entry. ;)

So, just finished putting it together what is there to paint, now I will need to prime it all up so it's ready for ETL kick off. Altogether it comes down to 1010 points, most of the stuff rather "basic" so I shouldn't have any issues finishing in time for high completion rate. Scariest thing there are the DW knights, but hopefully I'll be able to follow OrcPainterNerd's tutorial on them and make us proud.

+++ ETL 2016 (1010pts) +++

Gilad - Interrogator-Chaplain (140pts)
··Power Armour [Crozius Arcanum, Jump Infantry, Plasma Pistol]

Master Baradiel (counts as Belial) - Belial (190pts) [storm Bolter and Sword of Silence]

Skathach - Interrogator-Chaplain (140pts)
··Terminator Armour [Crozius Arcanum, Storm Bolter]

Deathwing Knights (235pts) [4x Deathwing Knights, Knight Master]

Tactical Squad (180pts) [Plasma Cannon, Plasmagun, 9x Tactical Marine]
··Amnon - Sergeant [Chainsword, Combi-Plasma]

Ravenwing Attack Bike Squad (55pts)
··Ravenwing Attack Bike [Multi-Melta]

Ravenwing Land Speeders (70pts)
··Ravenwing Land Speeder [Assault Cannon, Heavy Bolter]

Question regarding the priming - is preshading allowed since I do it as part of priming, or does priming mean "single colour only"? Don't want to screw it up.

The SWs are getting cocky... We should teach them to learn their place!

As a an aside they are doing a "do your own Cypher" competition in tandem with the ETL. You can find the relevant thread here in case any of you want to join. Just to point out though, Cypher does not earn you any points for the ETL. For us it would be an out-of-competition entry. msn-wink.gif

We could make a Cypher-equivalent from some SW hq. A Rune-priest converted to DA or to chaos maybe?

I think I'm going to build a DA-champion with a dead SW-champion at his feet.

Seems to straightforward, maybe made-up SW hq? Like overblinged with Viking themed bling? Giant many-head axe, so many pelts you cannot see the power armour under it?

Dark Angel chasing Wolves with a vacum cleaner?

Oh man, I wish i had the modelling skillz to build something like that.

EDIT: I knew I have seen that scenario somewhere before:

gallery_61777_6800_27185.png

Just started making a vacum for my dancing freddy mercury/Cypher mini. Bit of brass tube and a greenstuff bag so far, having a look for.some gubbins that might work as the sucky bit (might just stick my chaos dex to the end :lol: )

I think a little Henry vacum would be easy to do. Just cut down a oil barrel from one of the terrain kits and some form of tube for the pipe. then just draw a face onto it.

Some company made them a few years ago, cant remember the name, just google chibbi primarchs and you should fine em.

Not a face, a servo skull.

Good idea. Much more grimdark.

Archived