Unforgiven, ETL V will soon be upon us!

Captain Semper

Ready to answer the call... Like every year ;)

Those guys with grav cannons will wait the 15th to be painted...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Gilgamesh/1E7DEF0E-DBA9-48FC-80F1-81C1510A56D3.jpg

I need to add chapter symbols on their transport until then...

... And then they will be another squad right after! ;)

Ready to answer the call, naturally. I've no idea what i actually have sitting around, so i'll probably just build my long suffering upon the sprue HH army and call them consecrators!

I will participate. New to hobby and painting, so will pledge only  Deathwing Knights, chaplain in terminator armour and Consecrator tact squad for my kill team, but every point helps, amirite?

Consider keeping your vows modest my Frater; better a complete realistic vow than a broken dream.

Always.

Realistic... Hehe

Hehehe, it's all relative right? ;)

Chmur: Absolutely right, every point counts and it is a team event...unless you are Liberame, he is a machine!

Maybe a demi-company to start and see how I go for time. Should be faster than the terminators from my last DA vow :)

So, taking the advise of people here, I'll be pledging small and often I think. :)  

I think I'll start with some command units:

Librarian in TDA (FS + SB)

Dark Angels Chaplain (PF + CA)

Deathwing Command Squad (Sgt +Apothacary + Champ + Plasma Canon + LC + SS/TH)

Ravenwing Command Squad (Black Knights x3 + Apothacary)

http://i.imgur.com/8udhjxvm.jpg?1

From there, I have  Hammer of Caliban & Ravenwing Support Squads waiting to pledge and, if time permits, an entire 3rd company (12 full squads (tac, assault, dev, vets & comand) dedicated transports x10, 3x dreadnaughts, caplain + commander).

At the bridge of the Lion's Wrath, Interrogator Chaplain Javert approached Captain Semper in hasty pace.

- Brother Captain, I bring you grave news.

- What is it Javert? Is Chaos on the move again? 

- It's not Chaos this time Brother Captain. At least, it's not just Chaos.

- Get to your point

- It's the Space Wolves. For the first time Brother Captain it appears they will present a threat to the Unforgiven. We must not underestimate this threat, we need to preserve the honour of the Chapter!

- And so we shall Javert! The Unforgiven are not yet ready to relinquish their dominance - certainly not to the Wolves! 

---------------------------

Good to see new faces joining the cause - if we are to come on top we need all the resources available to us! Now it appears that the Space Wolves have strong momentum this year and initial estimates show a immense commitment developing among their ranks. We cannot let this pass! We need to respond in kind and show those flea ridden savages how the Knights of Old wage war! 

I'm going to walk the Path of Redemption and cleanse the stain of shame. Count me in, my Brothers! Together we will show that traitorous scum how true Sons of the Lion fight and WIN!

By shooting their brothers and blowing up their homeworld? :lol:

Archived