Unforgiven, ETL V will soon be upon us!

Captain Semper

Stage 1 of ETL V prep. starts tomorrow - off to the local hobby store to buy large quantities of cans of Army Painter Angel Green spray paint :)

Stage 2 is next week - the assembly of 60 tacticals (going to do the assault and devastators later if time allows).

3rd Company here I come thumbsup.gif

Vow failure = Painting a Space Wolf .... The most horrible of any punishment smile.png

Honestly brother, that isn't really a threat.

I already painted a space wolf and found him quite cute. tongue.png

Those are awesome! Are they scratchbuild or some converted toy?

@GreyRavenC Found the little guys on legendarion.com some years ago.

@Captain Semper, I think it's great idea to let others paint Cypher. It always feels really wrong to lend my Cypher miniature to my opponent so that I can hunt him down.

Stage 1 of ETL V prep. starts tomorrow - off to the local hobby store to buy large quantities of cans of Army Painter Angel Green spray paint smile.png

Stage 2 is next week - the assembly of 60 tacticals (going to do the assault and devastators later if time allows).

3rd Company here I come thumbsup.gif

Now that's dedication to the first right there.

I wonder if Forgeworld and Games Workshop see the ETL like other companies view Black Friday. Was looking at my current vows, and they didnt seem like what I felt was enough. More resin crack coming from across the atlantic for me.!

Don't know what a floozie is but yeah, they are available to all factions, Chaos included. With the new boxed game coming out giving essentially one knight for free, I expect a knight-heavy ETL this year!

I'll pop a Knight on the list then

Need to start taking some prep pictures, most of it is boxes and un-built frames or part built squads at the moment, I tend to base spray the frames and work the 1st overall colors on before gluing then paint the models in parts (Depending on size)

ex - built the 2 grav cannons but have a dev box left to finish :) nicked the grav / melta from the tac box but still have 20 tacs left to build (some will be another assault unit)

I may as well add the Fortress to the list but it will prob be last to get done

I cannot stress enough the amount of shame that will befall us if the SWs beat us this year.

Knights will get us a long way but the important thing is to have as many participants as possible! So all Unforgiven must gather and support the effort. The Lion will not find us wanting!

I can't decide what to go for. I suppose the obvious thing is a few more transports so I can do a full battle company. Oh and a contemptor.... And a knight... Oh dear, my wife will not be pleased.

Vowing tons of units is all good, but make sure you can keep your word.

Boasting, but not living up to the words is something for the puppies. DA stay true to their vows, whatever the other chapters say.

So beating SW with more points AND with a higher completionrate should be the goal.

Archived