Unforgiven, ETL V will soon be upon us!

Captain Semper

From what I read at Wolf thread (that seems to be getting more Semper-love than this one, lately ;) ) the start should be around 15/5/2016... Wait for Semper to confirm though.

Guys remember Cypher cannot be vowed in the DAs side... ;)

Now the ETL V (also known as the Black & White) starts on the 15th - We'd better get our recruitment effort going! 

REMEMBER, IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE VOW THAT WINS ETLs... 

... IT'S THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JwQimp9vCWk/VXaTBc8Wi_I/AAAAAAAA0j4/7vxwOFMVsOE/s640/asmodai_620x250.jpg

Guys remember Cypher cannot be vowed in the DAs side... msn-wink.gif

That wasn't my intention. Just wanted to participate in the little extra. Sounds like fun!

EDIT: I'm going to use most of the DA-veterankit for Cypher. Wouldn't it be allowed to count him as a dual-wielding vet?

Now the ETL V (also known as the Black & White) starts on the 15th - We'd better get our recruitment effort going!

Alright! Time to finish the preperations

Just out of curiosity, amongst the loyalist sub-forums, which has the lowest number of members?

Well, there are not members in each forum as such - we are all members of the greater Bolter & Chainsword.

It is a matter of which subforum will lure more participants for the ETL each year. There are some regulars in each forum who consistently pledge for the same forum year after year, but there are many who hop from forum to forum depending on their project at the time. So it waxes and wanes... msn-wink.gif

Ah, fair enough, thanks Captain. I so seldom leave the comforts of the DA sub forum, I tend to forget the bigger picture isn't so black and white

There are so many shades of grey to explore between those 2 extremes. Come over to the Fang and we'll educate you in a few of them. :p

I think i'll stick with dark angels after thinking it over. Have to look for my DA bits i bought years ago to make some tac sargeants.

I have a unit of DW knights already staring at me on the table. I have some regular terminators I'll try to convert with the leftover DW bits as well. Yay :)

Also time to read the Index Astartes article again. :)

There are so many shades of grey to explore between those 2 extremes. Come over to the Fang and we'll educate you in a few of them. :p

I appreciate the offer, but any time I ever thought of running with the wolves, I'd get all itchy under my robes

Are you planning a Titan Cypher102? cool.png

I've been assembling and priming a lot of the Forge World stuff I've accumulated from eBay and never got around to. The timeframe's great for Spring Cleaning. I have a Reaver that's been sitting in the box for awhile. Will the points count for Dark Angels or does they have to go to Adeptus Mechanicus?

I've always just counted my random paintings for the DA even when they are another chapter. That being said, I just sold around 7000$ retail value of space marines to a friend of mine. Just keeping the Ravenwing and my HH project.

Are you planning a Titan Cypher102? B)

I've been assembling and priming a lot of the Forge World stuff I've accumulated from eBay and never got around to.  The timeframe's great for Spring Cleaning.  I have a Reaver that's been sitting in the box for awhile.  Will the points count for Dark Angels or does they have to go to Adeptus Mechanicus?

Yes, under the Apocalypse rules DAs can take them. Apocalypse rules are on, so yes, just do it! :tu:

I see DAs are building up their presence, and a good thing too! Our rivals seem very committed this year. Let's teach them a lesson!

The rest of my 5th company models is prepared and primed for ETL.

I plan to use my HH Dark Angel models also for 40k as successor chapter. (due to a lack of HH players)

So I'm currently preparing a group of veterans for that purpose.

May I pledge them as Dark Angels or should they run "Out-of-competition"?

Oh, it's not time yet. :D

Once May 15th comes, there will be a special thread in each forum called the [Forum] Strategium. There is where you should place your vow(s). So not just yet. ;)

Archived