Dosjetka

I'm currently writing the next update with various info about the firearms/equipment and responses to what Krell, Caral, and Boolean have said. Should be up by the mid-afternoon.

Concerning the Warp travel, we'll be going with Mol's suggestion of letting you each write a post about what your charactets do during the voyage.

As soon as the equipment has been described, chosen, and distributed, we'll move on fairly quickly to you all leaving Port Wrath.

No problem, Miko. Enjoy your well-earned break! ^_^

Olis: Is "off the charts" an acceptable answer? :P Nah, she's angry but so far it's all rather tame.

Conn: No worries. Thanks for posting! Just waiting on Charlo now.

Thanks for posting, Charlo! Regarding you query for Boolean, if you both decide that sourcing specific ammunition for the non-standard 'Defender' will be too much of a hassle, Boolean might be able to craft an adapter to allow the use of standard power cells. I have a good idea of how he could achieve this but I won't say anything just yet to see what you two come up with. msn-wink.gif

Mol: Yep, you'll definitely have a bit of time for yourselves now!

Thanks for posting, Charlo! Regarding you query for Boolean, if you both decide that sourcing specific ammunition for the non-standard 'Defender' will be too much of a hassle, Boolean might be able to craft an adapter to allow the use of standard power cells. I have a good idea of how he could achieve this but I won't say anything just yet to see what you two come up with. msn-wink.gif

Exactly the sort of thing I had in mind!

Apologies for the silence on my part. I'm away on travel and won't be able to post anythinf until Thursday evening/Friday at the latest. However once I have posted, you'll very quickly be on the way to Sepheris Secundus so already thinking about what your characters will do while on the ship could be an option to keep you occupied while waiting. :)

Apologies for the silence on my part. I'm away on travel and won't be able to post anythinf until Thursday evening/Friday at the latest. However once I have posted, you'll very quickly be on the way to Sepheris Secundus so already thinking about what your characters will do while on the ship could be an option to keep you occupied while waiting. smile.png

No worries - will have a think... UHH... Calculate B)

Archived