Dosjetka

I'd be careful about reminding the GM/Inquisitor what he's (not) allowed to do. The consquences could be... unpleasant. devil.gif

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Scream-GIF-10.gif?gs=a

Dos - I've read your edited first post in the IC thread. Whilst I understand the need for different types of communication, can I ask that you put up a sample post in your first post, so we can see how you envisage things? This is clearly less narrative than THC, given the "crunch" of rules-playing, and I'd like to see a sample so that we can see what you want us to do. 

I am merely following the holy sanctioned writ of the Lex Imperialis. Not doing so would constitute the Crime of Abstractionism, which is also punished by execution.

Oh, ye gods... rolleyes.gif

*declares Morovir a heretic and shoots him on the spot*

Dos - I've read your edited first post in the IC thread. Whilst I understand the need for different types of communication, can I ask that you put up a sample post in your first post, so we can see how you envisage things? This is clearly less narrative than THC, given the "crunch" of rules-playing, and I'd like to see a sample so that we can see what you want us to do.

I think you'll be surprised at how much I'm going to be doing via narrative, then. But yes, I will provide you with a sample post so that you can see what I'm on about. smile.png

Mini update: I've updated the Google Drive folder. [Linky] It should all be working now. The Excel files are all editable so those are the ones you'll be keeping up-to-date yourselves (though they should be up-to-date right now). The .pdf files are the GM versions and I'll make sure I update those. The format of the latter is a bit clunky but for the moment it'll have to do (no time to figure out another way of doing it before we start).

Haven't been feeling well this weekend, and only just woke up after . . . Gods, I slept for 11 hours? So I'll probably be a little slow at pretty much everything today.

I'll take a look at purchases, but I think I only have enough money to pretty much just buy ammo.

Looking forward to the start - only 25 minutes to go! msn-wink.gif

Heh. I might be a bit delayed... (by about two hours :sweat:)

I'll take a look at purchases, but I think I only have enough money to pretty much just buy ammo.

I hope you'll get well soon! And yeah, that's pretty much all you'll be able to get with the amount of Thrones you currently have. ;)

While you're all waiting for me to start the IC thread, you can already read the datafiles in the Datafile Library (which I'm writing and posting as fast as I can!). ;)

Also, this song just popped up on my playlist. How appropriate. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHzddUyQMj8

Alright, so I'll buy . . . Everybody's buying in-character, huh? Okay, fine.

Grim whistled a tune, as he tends to do when pleased to himself, tossing an object lightly into the air and catching it on the way down. He passed by a trooper in the hallway, who saw what he was carrying and gave him a look. Grim winked, she gave a sound of disgust and then they were past each other. Grim shrugged, which made him almost miss catching it. The whistle gave way to a chuckle. His pouch jangled as he walked, with the comforting weight of 80 bullets. The soldier who gave them to him had been offering them pretty cheaply. Grim figured he had a vice in desperate need of a fix. That's not all Grim had gotten, though it did cost him the last of his Thrones. He tossed the bulbous sphere upward again. He had seen devices like these used in his Hive, though often by dissidents and always of an amateur make. Not this thing though. This was a true blue, Imperial-made, Forge-stamped weapon. Yeah, Grim was penniless again. But that didn't matter to him. He was the Emperor's now. And the Emperor provides.

Grim caught the firebomb on the way back down, and slid it into his pouch. He kept walking, still whistling.

+++++

4 (x20) bullets

1 firebomb (which I described as a grenade rather than a Molotov, but is no differently statted)

Total cost: 9 Thrones

Remaining gold: 0 Thrones

While you're all waiting for me to start the IC thread, you can already read the datafiles in the Datafile Library (which I'm writing and posting as fast as I can!). msn-wink.gif

Quick pointer - you've missed Boolean having the Evaluate skill on his character sheet PDF and also the Cursed trait (but you have got the gear I bought and the two thrones left over). ;)

Archived