Dosjetka

Okay, so I'm making a test to figure out what's going on with Lady Orleans gear. I assume Evaluate would be the better choice here since my INT is higher than my S value.

Also, my sheet is broken. :/

Okay, so I'm making a test to figure out what's going on with Lady Orleans gear. I assume Evaluate would be the better choice here since my INT is higher than my S value.

Also, my sheet is broken. :/

Ah, damn. I totally thought Trade (Armourer) was an Int skill for some reason. *facepalm* Anyway, since it's your knowledge of armour, we'll roll against your Int anyway. Evaluate would be for you to know what the armour and pistols are worth.

Broken sheet is fixed.

Seeing as my character is the least combat oriented of us with my low physical stats and scarce weaponry (12 shot awesome pistol sure, but I assure you such a relic does not get used on goons) - I'm going to volunteer as our leader, assuming you are all okay with that? :)

I can lead from the back and use my intelligence and perception to shape the battle, spot targets and/ or lend a hand where necessary.

Broken sheet is fixed.

Merci beaucoup. :tu:

Seeing as my character is the least combat oriented of us with my low physical stats and scarce weaponry (12 shot awesome pistol sure, but I assure you such a relic does not get used on goons) - I'm going to volunteer as our leader, assuming you are all okay with that? smile.png

I can lead from the back and use my intelligence and perception to shape the battle, spot targets and/ or lend a hand where necessary.

Boolean (and I) will have no problem with this but he is going to be curious as to whether or not this 'test' (as he assumes it is) will be failed by volunteering. We (Boolean and I) can only wait to see what happens.

Hmm good point - don't want to fall at the first hurdle. Conversely it could be a bluff or perhaps a test to see who would volunteer?

There is also the possibility of me having a bit of an information overload if I am leader and processor (in game and out!) but it also seemed like a good fit for Luther, though, he may be more likely to be skewed in his thoughts as he is so devote to the Cult and cares little for the conflicts of normal imperial rabble. One whiff of a Heretek and he could potentially go off the rails perhaps.

A tough one - what do we all think?

I'll save my IC post until we have some thoughts.

In-character, Grim will be against the idea of either of the Techpriests taking that title. He'd abide by it, considering who is making that decision, but it would cement the position in his mind as nothing more than a glorified voxcaster, there to relay orders and nothing more.

The real question is not whether we would accept you, but would Luther stand up and stake a claim?

That's what I'm considering right now. Not whether Grim would make a good leader, but whether he would think he would make a good leader and whether he's got the confidence to stand up and declare it. Taking into account that the skill check results were mixed and, at this point, he's witnessed others come to their own mind already.

I'll decide as I write whether he stands or passes the buck.

In an effort to keep a certain pace, I will post an update today regardless of whether or not everyone has had the opportunity to post their bit. So those of you who haven't posted have approx. nine hours (17:00 GMT) to get their bit in. Hopefully that will include Miko/Caral. :)

Well, that's one volunteer.

What will now be interesting is to see whether or not someone else will speak up and contest Caral's nascent leadership. Important: if players who have already posted have changed their minds, you can always post again and explain how Caral's volunteering flipped the switch. Just make sure it's done by the time I post the next update.

I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out top dog.

To be fair, it could realistically be any one of you with the probable exception of Mol's character because he just doesn't have the psychological profile to be a leader in any shape or form. That said, if Orlean and Nicodemus (or whoever decides these things) is really cruel/sadistic, they might pick him anyway. ;)

Bahahaha, amazing!

Screw it, you can have it Miko - Luther hasn't attained a position of leadership in his life yet so he logic inside him would dictate he does not volunteer. Plus a tech-priest is above being just a communication tool msn-wink.gif

The thought of our big group of dudes being led by a fanatic little cat girl is too great an opportunity to pass up - plus the Feral-world open-mindedness may be a bit better than rigid Mechanicus thinking.

I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out Top Cat

FTFY

I'm going to be a bit delayed with my post; a spot of trouble popped up at home and needs to be dealt with. Rest assured though, there will be a post tonight. smile.png

Charlo: I pointed out that Nicodemus is taller than Orlean by a good couple of inches so short and stocky doesn't work for him. msn-wink.gif

Well, he is the most resourceful of the lot. In the Inquisition (or at the very least in the service of your particular Inquisitor), that kind of mindset goes a long, long way.

Olis: While I understand why you as a person would think that it might be something psychic, could your character know that? I'm not entirely sure that AdMech know all that much about psychic phenomenon, communication, etc. to conclude that such an event would be caused by something/someone psychic, though I might be mistaken. I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

I dunno, there's two plausible options in my mind for the FC to do what he did - he either had some sort of seizure or was in the thrall of a psyker. So, that boils down my OOC reasoning. For Boolean... well, while psykers are common enough in the Imperium so maybe we could swing this with an Awareness test. Whatcha think?

Archived