Dosjetka

Olis: Nah, you need to be a psychically attuned to detect psychic activity (and to use the Psyscience Skill which allows you to detect psychic trails/marks/outbursts). An Awarness test really only covers our five senses. I'd appreciate it if you edited your post to reflect the first hypothesis (some kind of of medical/physical occurance) rather than something psychic.

Psykers are uncommom in the Imperium but doubly so among the Mechanicum.

I'm a bit stuck with writing the next part so I've been painting to try and get the imagination going. With a bit of luck I'll be able to post something tonight. If not, it'll be sometime tomorrow morning.

Olis: Nah, you need to be a psychically attuned to detect psychic activity (and to use the Psyscience Skill which allows you to detect psychic trails/marks/outbursts). An Awarness test really only covers our five senses. I'd appreciate it if you edited your post to reflect the first hypothesis (some kind of of medical/physical occurance) rather than something psychic.

Psykers are uncommom in the Imperium but doubly so among the Mechanicum.

As always, the GM's word is god. You'll not get an argument from me. ^_^

I will do the edit after this post. 

Whaaaaaat? :lol:

But Olis, if you disagree, I'm fine if you explain why you disagree. Yes, the GM's word is final but this is supposed to be enjoyable for us all. :)

The point is fairly made - Boolean is likely not well versed in psyker activity, much less had experience in such matters seeing as he's from a bit of a backwater. I apologise if my post came off as if I was unhappy with the decision - far from it. If I believe I have a strong case to back me up, I shall say so. I also think that deferring to you on matters that I'm a little less sure on is good practice - hence the GM's word being god. :wink:

Apologies for the double post - I will be gone most of this weekend. This will probably hamper my ability to post any meaningful posts.

Or perhaps not too much. The hotel has free wifi. ^_^

I've got a few notes written down. I'm busy during the day but I should have a moment this evening to sit down and write the next part.

Sorry for the wait.

Real life is a bit of a mess at the moment, hence the prolonged inactivity on my part. I'm aiming at posting an update tomorrow, with the ultimate deadline being Wednesday evening. Again, apologies for keeping you all waiting.

I'll try to respond tonight. It's actually nice being made the ekadaros, simply because I'm now trying to think of how Grim would lead. How he would think, how he would make decisions, things I don't already have planned out because I hadn't expected he'd be made leader.

I just like that he is already winding up very different in my head than I had originally intended.

I'd like to post an update tonight to answer the questions and then move on to the next part, so please get your posts in before 19:00 GMT-ish. Thanks! :)

I'll post the update tomorrow afternoon/evening then, depending on when I get back home.

That's good news for me. I had absolutely no mojo yesterday but today/tomorrow should be enough time for me to get a post up. :)

Cool! :) What I might do is write a short post already answering the posted questions, that way you have a bit more info before you ask yours. It's getting a bit late though with an early start tomorrow... Hm...

Cool! smile.png What I might do is write a short post already answering the posted questions, that way you have a bit more info before you ask yours. It's getting a bit late though with an early start tomorrow... Hm...

Too late! I've already posted. ^_^

Archived