Which primarch is next? Or will it be two?

Dark_Master

Makes me thing Mort vs Russ.

Russ should be after the entity that represents Life in universe, so he'd be attacking the gardens of nurgle to get to her

"On Christmas Day, something stirs in a place of horror. Souls cry out in terror and are silenced, as a sleeper awakens and darkness falls…

Boxing Day brings twists and turns in a quest for salvation that takes an unlikely hero into the heart of darkness, pursued by mighty foes and in search of something he doesn’t understand"

​No offense but nothing there screams Russ to me. I don't see him sleeping, or being stirred, or being an unlikely hero. And Mort's already awake.

​And there are still these unresolved engines...

RumourEngine-Oct31.jpgRumourEngineMay17.jpg

I think that is FUlgrim with a 90% in my head, 10% being Rak'Gol.

I'de be very surprised if we get another deamon primarch before a loyal one, and if the lion comes so soon after the DA codex I will honestly be scratching my head.

------------

"brings twists and turns in a quest for salvation that takes an unlikely hero into the heart of darkness"

This part makes me think of Russ. As Russ is searching for something to heal the emperor.

Thats a Quest for salvation

And, to add to that:

IF he finds/frees Isha - or atleast occupied Mortarion and Nurgle's forces enough for that to happen - the Eldar would get their Goddess of Life back again.

This would allow some nice themes and more variety for the Ynnari - with a balance between Life and Death a la Ying and Yang, two sides of a coin, the reason why Yvraine cannot only kill but rejuvenate/reincarnate people aswell, blablayaddayadda...

(Of course, this can be picked up in a good way for new lore developments and models & rules - or really bad writing and cringy, unbalanced rules)

And with that task done, but 'granting' more/new life to the Emperor impossible or the opportunity gone for that, it would free Russ to focus on the Materium once more AND bring back some hostility between Imperium and Eldar again. (Instead of the loosely 'allied' status right now)

I don't dislike the idea and it's absolutely something I can see Russ doing, but he's not an "unlikely hero." He's been thought of by the Imperium as a hero for 10,000 years.

Tbh I think that line is referencing something for AoS, or as someone said earlier Luther (because the Luth is loose!)

Tbh I think that line is referencing something for AoS, or as someone said earlier Luther (because the Luth is loose!)

I now have this image in my head of Luther being an avatar of Cegorach.

I'm the cypher inside the raven now let me in I'll tell you a riddle and play you poor fools like fiddles as I * giggles hysterically*

Cypher looks at luther: "...."

Well since the a company of the Scars have ventured into the Webway, I wouldn't be surprised if Khan comes back soon.

That and Njarl pretty much confirmed him also. I wonder what Khans been up to for last 10k years. Russ could think he has been in there for a day, but Khan knows it's been 10k years.

I think those hints about models are sadly about the train wreck of AoS and not 40k.

It absolutely could be. It is a very vague hint about books. It might line up with the Malign Portents stuff that is anout to launch for AOS.

Could be Blood Bowl for all we know, and there could be a lot of very unhappy people if it turns out to be a huge overhype like GW’s last big reveal.

Fingers crossed for something 40K though.

I wonder what Khans been up to for last 10k years. Russ could think he has been in there for a day, but Khan knows it's been 10k years.

Probably trying to find a way out of the goddamn thing. I doubt he has ever had a map, and there's not really much in the way of 'right way equals battle between daemons and undead space elves, middle equals exit to the Golden Throne, left equals kicking your heels for eight hundred years' signs in there.

I am going to agree with Ishagu for once. Not only does it look fake the lore doesn't support it at all. Khorne has 2 Daemon Primarchs now? Also the only Primarch the Emperor wasn't worried about turning traitor turns traitor? Next thing we are going to be told Logar is a good prinarch now.

I really hate these fake sheets.

At the same time I wish gw would just out right show the next 40k primarch

Maybe not show who but at least get the event to their returning starting up. Like how warzone fenris lead up to Magnus, or gathering storms did RG.

No moar mahreens pls thnk u.

Do we really have to slog through MORE marine/spikey marine releases just to get everyone's special snowflake character done? Just huck out all 15 or w/e remaining primarchs at the same time and let's move on to something a bit more interesting.

Don't come to a website called bolter and chainsword to complain about Space Marines. Nobody's "special snowflake" is more important than anyone else's, INCLUDING YOURS. So "screw your Primarchs/supplements/plastics/etc, hurry up and give me MY faction's special thing" is a completely selfish, entitled, obnoxious, and cancerous view to have, and shouldn't be tolerated here EVER.

And this is coming from someone who will NEVER have their own Primarch and who hasn't been able to use 99% of the past 3+ years of Space Marine releases in their army without heavy conversion and modification, yet has had to endure 3+ years of hearing this garbage.

Archived